RLWC tickets are going on general sale

Have received an email from RLWC2021 telling me tickets will be going on priorty sale 30th March for 6 days and then on general sale from 6th April, so looks like they have made a decision and are confident fans will be allowed in.

Various posts removed.

We don’t do Covid lockdown debates in the RL forum. They are in the politics sub forum for a good reason.

If you want to discuss buying World Cup tickets do it here. 

If you want to argue over lockdowns/vaccines/govt policy etc, the politics sub forum is where you need to be. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

Have received an email from RLWC2021 telling me tickets will be going on priorty sale 30th March for 6 days and then on general sale from 6th April, so looks like they have made a decision and are confident fans will be allowed in.

Interesting that they say that many matches are heading to low availability. That's a positive given that I imagine it's been a helluva slog getting people to commit right now.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

48 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Interesting that they say that many matches are heading to low availability. That's a positive given that I imagine it's been a helluva slog getting people to commit right now.

I think it is low availability based on current reduced capacities. Still an excellent effort to sell the number of tickets they have sold already 

This is good news. I got my son and mine a while ago for Newcastle and Liverpool but I know other people who were interested and will be buying now. Like Eddie I can't wait!

Archived