George Flanagan

56 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

From the disciplinary...
George Flanagan (Bradford) -  Attack to testicles - Grade F - Refer to Tribunal
  This was the incident which Bussey complained about angrily.

No charges for our players this week btw.

He was banned for 8 games in 2019 for this offence.  correct against toronto

Bradford Bulls player George Flanagan pleaded guilty to a Grade F charge of an "Attack to the testicles" during his team's match against Toronto Wolfpack on Sunday, August 4.

The Tribunal agree with the grading and the player received an 8 match suspension and a £250 fine.

9 minutes ago, POR said:

He was banned for 8 games in 2019 for this offence.  correct against toronto

Bradford Bulls player George Flanagan pleaded guilty to a Grade F charge of an "Attack to the testicles" during his team's match against Toronto Wolfpack on Sunday, August 4.

The Tribunal agree with the grading and the player received an 8 match suspension and a £250 fine.

Proper stupid from Flanagan. Only played 5 games since his last ban due to Covid-19.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

The games hard enough without this sort of thing, should have a lifetime ban, he has not learned from his last ban.

For me it would be 12 game ban and £1000 fine.Wonder if he did it to Bussey to wind him up.Jack has been known to get excited at times credit to him he didn't retaliate and get himself into trouble.

interesting from kear after his last ban wonder what he'll say now‼️

JOHN Kear doesn’t want George Flanagan to change.

The battle-hardened hooker is back in action this weekend after serving his lengthy ban.

Flanagan has not played since last August when he was suspended for attacking an opponent’s testicles.

But the 33-year-old returns to the fray in the Bulls’ Challenge Cup fourth-round clash with amateurs Underbank Rangers.

And Kear said: “The reason we signed George Flanagan is because we want him to be George Flanagan.”

Agreed LINGARO there is no place in our sport for this kind of thing. Pure thuggery . Bussey should go to the police.

This holier than thou attitude really gets me. Have any of you played ? whether professional or amateur. because during my time as an amateur player grabbing somebody by the goolies was tame compared to some incidents. anyway it certainly get a players attention if he was being overly aggressive. That's from someone who was far from a dirty player.

12 minutes ago, wasginger said:

This holier than thou attitude really gets me. Have any of you played ? whether professional or amateur. because during my time as an amateur player grabbing somebody by the goolies was tame compared to some incidents. anyway it certainly get a players attention if he was being overly aggressive. That's from someone who was far from a dirty player.

Aye.... played union for 30 years.

I stand by my comments all t'same.... regardless of this incident.... Flanagan is a bit of a dick

Robin If I was getting some over aggressive treatment form a player they deserved all I did back at them. you smack me in mouth repeatedly I'd bloody bite you, same as grabbing somebodies testicles in retaliation. It's not something I did often but I did do it. As for Flanagan yes if he's been caught before then like you say he is a dick.

1 hour ago, wasginger said:

Robin If I was getting some over aggressive treatment form a player they deserved all I did back at them. you smack me in mouth repeatedly I'd bloody bite you, same as grabbing somebodies testicles in retaliation. It's not something I did often but I did do it. As for Flanagan yes if he's been caught before then like you say he is a dick.

Absolutely......

kear as spoken on the incident which is suspected to have occurred in the 32nd minute of Bulls' 41-16 defeat in the Betfred Challenge Cup by Featherstone last Sunday.

I  have seen the incident on numerous occasions, and I am mystified," muted Kear who will join Flanagan at the tribunal on Tuesday.

38 minutes ago, POR said:

kear as spoken on the incident which is suspected to have occurred in the 32nd minute of Bulls' 41-16 defeat in the Betfred Challenge Cup by Featherstone last Sunday.

I  have seen the incident on numerous occasions, and I am mystified," muted Kear who will join Flanagan at the tribunal on Tuesday.

Well if the RFL darling Kear says it's mot true then it's not true. 

20 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

For me it would be 12 game ban and £1000 fine.Wonder if he did it to Bussey to wind him up.Jack has been known to get excited at times credit to him he didn't retaliate and get himself into trouble.

Totally agree, we don’t need this type of thing in our game. Jack was obviously having a placid day!!!!

7 minutes ago, wasginger said:

Something Flanagan did last Sunday that did wind up me, was his diving antics which even in a football match was over the top. He did this 2 or 3 times during the game, hoping he'd get somebody binned or red carded. 

Not as if he hasn't previous form for that as well. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/watch-rugby-league-player-take-5449187

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

11 minutes ago, wasginger said:

Something Flanagan did last Sunday that did wind up me, was his diving antics which even in a football match was over the top. He did this 2 or 3 times during the game, hoping he'd get somebody binned or red carded. 

Yup.... my rationale for calling him a dick isn't necessarily exclusive to him giving JB a bit of a 'feel up'.

There are many other facets to Flanagan's game that make me arrive at my conclusion.

13 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Yup.... my rationale for calling him a dick isn't necessarily exclusive to him giving JB a bit of a 'feel up'.

There are many other facets to Flanagan's game that make me arrive at my conclusion.

He is a grub , shame as he can play some good stuff , getting over the line from close quarters many times from PTB.

22 hours ago, wasginger said:

Rubbish. If you want to be grabbing blokes balls get thissen to 'New Penny in Leeds. 😮

6 hours ago, wasginger said:

Very good at throwing his head back and looking like he's being choked like a chicken, great entertainer is George lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived