New North American Competition?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Pulga said:

First West Conference signing.

You'd want to spell your team name right in the tweet, really, wouldn't you?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, langpark said:

What is the exact role (I mean in practical terms)? And will he actually be on the ground in Cleveland? 

He’s a teacher at Bradford Grammar, head of rugby and athletics according to his Twitter. Not sure he’d be in a rush to give that up but would have the holiday

2 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

He’s a teacher at Bradford Grammar, head of rugby and athletics according to his Twitter. Not sure he’d be in a rush to give that up but would have the holiday

A June to September season ties in reasonably well with that.

On 16/04/2021 at 01:03, Pulga said:

Canada's statement.

I`m interested in "CANTAG". Is this actually up and running anywhere? All I can find on their website is a delineation of the rules taken from the NRL`s League Tag page.

If Canadian RL is ever to combine top-down development with some sustainable grass roots activity, a non-contact form uniquely associated with League is essential.

1 hour ago, Pulga said:

Phoenix Venom's first signing.

Come on the Venom. Though having listened to this week’s chasing kangaroos interview with Monte Gaddis I’m considering committing the cardinal sin and swapping teams to Cleveland. 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Come on the Venom. Though having listened to this week’s chasing kangaroos interview with Monte Gaddis I’m considering committing the cardinal sin and swapping teams to Cleveland. 

Pick a team to follow from each conference, then your conscience is clear.

Only becomes an issue if they meet in the final, just live the moment for now.

12 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Is it just me , or do all these players sound like they are from Pacific Island origins ?

Something I suggested way , way back on this thread 

There are loads of Americans with PI origin. 

This is a good signing. USA Hawks player and Brooklyn Kings premiership winner with a good amount of RL under his belt. He seems to be doing a lot behind the scenes in the Western Conference too.

new rise.jpg

Archived