Who are the Seven Best Fullbacks in the World?

Name the Seven Best Full Backs in the World  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Name the Seven Best Fullbacks in the World.

Name the world’ seven best fullbacks from the poll list. I have named the only fourteen who could be serious candidates, even though there are 16 clubs in the NRL and 12 clubs in Super League.

The talent of these fourteen is exceptional. 

Please vote for a maximum of seven from the poll list.

• Manfred Mann changed the title to Who are the Seven Best Fullbacks in the World?

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

Name the world’ seven best fullbacks from the poll list. I have named the only fourteen who could be serious candidates, even though there are 16 clubs in the NRL and 12 clubs in Super League.

Inglis?? - he won't even be good enough Wires FB this season.

There has probably never been a time in the history of rugby league, until now,  when there were so many great full backs running around.

For example, so far nobody has put Matt Dufty or A. J. Brimson in the top seven. Yet they are unquestionably top quality players. It’s just that there so many other full backs ranked above them.

Seven from Australia , playing in the NRL along with the next 43 best who are also Australian playing in the NRL either at full back or wing , followed by the next best 267 who are playing prop or second row in the NRL 

Then Sam Tomlin's 

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Why seven? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because it is so hard to pick only three or only five, in a talent pool as amazing as this one.

Also seven is the lucky number, and seven is half of fourteen.

thing is there are players like josh morris and alex johnston  who can fill the full back role with ease and be 10x better than anything we have in sl 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Because it is so hard to pick only three or only five, in a talent pool as amazing as this one.

Also seven is the lucky number, and seven is half of fourteen.

Is it a third of 21 as well ?

2 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

thing is there are players like josh morris and alex johnston  who can fill the full back role with ease and be 10x better than anything we have in sl 

More likely winger Brett Morris could play full back, rather than his identical twin brother Josh Morris, who is a centre.

I agree that Brett Morris or Alex Johnston would be far superior to anyone currently in Super League other than Sam Tomkins (which would be a close call).

Pointless exercise, this poster regularly just posts comments criticising SL players and raves everything NRL. Question, why is he on this forum and not a NRL forum that way he can fantasise over NRL players. 

15 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Pointless exercise, this poster regularly just posts comments criticising SL players and raves everything NRL. Question, why is he on this forum and not a NRL forum that way he can fantasise over NRL players. 

Stop your uncalled for abuse. You are wrong.

Do you seriously think that my recently posed thread revealing Jarryd Hayne’s criminal conviction was favorable “raving?”

Do you seriously think that my recently posted thread offering effusive praise of Super League 2020 grand final winner James Graham was criticism?

Also, the votes on this poll were made by mostly English people. Maybe you should criticize them as well!

Please get a life, and let us all know when you do.

44 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Yeap,just another vehicle for his NRL love in.

22 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Jeez do u just have “I love the NRL” tattooed across ur arris, there’s championship players better than some of those donkeys on ur supposed top player list. 

Fat crock retiree Inglis 🤣🤣

Dufty 😂😂😂 couldnt catch a bloody cold and turnstile in defence

Holmes 🤣😂🤣 class 5 yrs  ago garbage since

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

15 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Some of those aren’t even fit for a cess  pool let alone a talent pool

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

Jeez do u just have “I love the NRL” tattooed across ur arris, there’s championship players better than some of those donkeys on ur supposed top player list. 

They still have the best '7' though...

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

1 hour ago, Saint 1 said:

The best fullback in Super League is Lachlan Coote. Sorry but it's true. 

I agree, he is by far the best full back here. The fact that he isn't on the list suggests an agenda. 

The second best for me is Rashford, who also bizarrely is omitted. 

I don't watch NRL so I can't compare, but there can't be 14 better than these 2.

3 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

If there’s championship players better than Inglis , Holmes and Dufty , who to balance the ledger is brilliant  in attack , then it definitely should be getting more telly coverage . Honestly , I doubt it though 

Archived