Apologies and I’m off

Blue Pike

Hi everyone the last time I posted was possibly a year ago and first of all I wish to apologise to Robin about the things I said about the Rotherham thing as it has nothing to do with him and I was blind drunk when I posted . I have supported Fev since I was five years old and I am 55 now but I probably won’t go to another game as I strongly believe that when we get to the final that if we play against London or York the ref will be told not to let a village Team in. Look at last time when we were beating the Wolfpack and in the second half the ref says that Bussey grabbed a player and penalised us till we lost. Unless we play against a team inferior to us I believe we will never get through to Super league. I mean how bent is this when the Governing body the RFL has less votes than SL. can’t everyone see this. I am currently following Leeds Utd in an unbiased league and happy in a fishing forum. All the best 👍

A couple of things I’d like to mention thar has really pi###d me off that has happened without being challenged by either the board or the Clubs solicitors 

1. The Chairman said a while ago that the club owes him over 1 million pounds but he will take it out of the sale/lease  of the land for the new housing .  He wasn’t challenged once to this massive fee by anyone

2  Leigh were granted access to super league rather than us  Listen when an Olympic gold medalist ( Toronto for eg ) fails a drug test it automatically goes to the silver medalist ( fev from the grand final)  

But they do what they want  I think why bother as we are just really soft plebs so let me shed mostly 50 years if disappointment and move on to at least a fair governing body as I possibly have Twenty years left till I’m under the turf

Taken a while to get that off your chest Blue Pike i for one have missed your contribution to the forum.Up to the last couple of years the club has been run a bit like a car boot sale.M.C has put a lot of his own cash into the club but who knows how much?.If  the clubs books had been checked every 6 months between tax years a few of the problems may have been rectified.I am not happy with the cost of addmission for game day walk up supporters and the poor progress in attracting more supporters for game day.I think  the prices for beer in the club house have increased more than they should be.But despite my moans i will still keep turning up to shout the lads on.Also try to give constructive advice when i think the team can show improvement.

Watched Rovers since 1938 seen ups and downs all that time. We now have a new CEO and I am going along supporting the team I love till the end of my days.  Everything will come right in due course. UTR 

16 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

A couple of things I’d like to mention thar has really pi###d me off that has happened without being challenged by either the board or the Clubs solicitors 

1. The Chairman said a while ago that the club owes him over 1 million pounds but he will take it out of the sale/lease  of the land for the new housing .  He wasn’t challenged once to this massive fee by anyone

2  Leigh were granted access to super league rather than us  Listen when an Olympic gold medalist ( Toronto for eg ) fails a drug test it automatically goes to the silver medalist ( fev from the grand final)  

But they do what they want  I think why bother as we are just really soft plebs so let me shed mostly 50 years if disappointment and move on to at least a fair governing body as I possibly have Twenty years left till I’m under the turf

I'm knockin

You're only cutting yer nose off to spite yer face if you stop coming to support the club. Hopefully not many more stop attending or we WON'T have a team to support never mind one in SL. Its easy supporting Leeds at the moment while they are in the Premier league ,what happens if they get relegated do you stop going there ?

3 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

This is the best chance we'll have of gaining promotion to SL.

The worrying thing about that though Robin, is the league starts on Friday and we don't even know if there is P & R to play for yet! 🤔

Archived