Featherstone (A) Championship Round 1

Keep The Faith

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Batley.... bold statement here.

If players stay healthy I can see a top five finish. I really can

Thanks rob, hopefully we will be there or there abouts. Looking forward to a good season by all clubs, and to be honest I really can't see any teams getting a drubbing this season. I have watched most games on our league. Even Oldham Swinton and especially haven have played some good exciting open rugby.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look on the BBC Championship table and they have Batley & Swinton on 1 point? Is there a new points system in play?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

14 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I had a look on the BBC Championship table and they have Batley & Swinton on 1 point? Is there a new points system in play?

Surprised no one told you It's because swinton won the first half and lost and you won the second half and lost  hope that helps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Not that I know about PM . There is no golden point either this season.  If its a draw its 1 point.

14 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

BBC - that's the giveaway.
Were Leigh in first place?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived