Cup draw

yck2017

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we got the home tie, just without the fans. But on a positive note, huge media attention will be on the game, which will be great from a Knights point of view. Wigan struggled to beat ‘Championship’ Leigh, so you never know.😉⚔️🏉

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

20 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Well, we got the home tie, just without the fans. But on a positive, huge media apprentice will be on the game, which will be great. 

hopes thats not andy acko youre referring too

FEV's got hull remember last time missi tackle and yellow card and then in last 12 minutes 2 more yellow for FEV and three for hull and a red card in last minute for hull so in end hull only had 9  and FEV 11 players ooooooh happy days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't remember us ever getting a cup draw that made me want to cry, so that's something new to add to the experience of this sodding Covid lark.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

53 minutes ago, Mike M said:

Prior to Cas, when was the last time York got given a home tie against a SL team. Hull KR a few years back but think they were in 2nd tier. Any ideas? 

Catalans at home in 2018

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 minutes ago, Mike M said:

But no following from them, therefore no extra income. 

But it did offer a unique spin for promoting the game as an international affair. Something that Gav and team grasped with both hands and, as a result, 'le crunch' was played out infront of a fantastic crowd and a unforgettable atmosphere. 

That's the reborn Knights all over....turning the negative into the postive!

56 minutes ago, JonT said:

But it did offer a unique spin for promoting the game as an international affair. Something that Gav and team grasped with both hands and, as a result, 'le crunch' was played out infront of a fantastic crowd and a unforgettable atmosphere. 

That's the reborn Knights all over....turning the negative into the postive!

Probably 4th or 5th biggest York Knights crowd too. 

On 29/03/2021 at 16:23, Mike M said:

Prior to Cas, when was the last time York got given a home tie against a SL team. Hull KR a few years back but think they were in 2nd tier. Any ideas? 

As YCK v SL Opposition in the CC

2004 Huddersfield A
2005 St. Helens A
2006 Huddersfield A
2007 Huddersfield A
2009 Warrington A
2010 Crusaders H
2011 Hull KR H
2013 Catalans A
2015 St. Helens A
2018 Catalans H
(2020 Castleford H)
2021 Wigan H

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

1 hour ago, Toby The Tram said:

2004 Huddersfield A
2005 St. Helens A
2006 Huddersfield A
2007 Huddersfield A
2009 Warrington A
2010 Crusaders H
2011 Hull KR H
2013 Catalans A
2015 St. Helens A
2018 Catalans H
(2020 Castleford H)
2021 Wigan H

12 hours ago, Toby The Tram said:

2004 Huddersfield A
2005 St. Helens A
2006 Huddersfield A
2007 Huddersfield A
2009 Warrington A
2010 Crusaders H
2011 Hull KR H
2013 Catalans A
2015 St. Helens A
2018 Catalans H
(2020 Castleford H)
2021 Wigan H

As I said no money earning draws at home against a SL team that would bring a crowd in nearly 20 years. Hull KR brought a lot less fans than expected, as there was no pay on the day, and most of them walked in free under a fence. 

40 minutes ago, Mike M said:

As I said no money earning draws at home against a SL team that would bring a crowd in nearly 20 years. Hull KR brought a lot less fans than expected, as there was no pay on the day, and most of them walked in free under a fence. 

True the last decent crowd was when we played Leeds at B.C. 30 odd years ago.

37 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

True the last decent crowd was when we played Leeds at B.C. 30 odd years ago.

That was the last time BC was full to capacity , me and ex wife were sat next to a Leeds fan in main stand who kept trying to wind me up but I was not having any , wifey on the other hand , it was all I could do to stop her biffing him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived