Cup draw

yck2017

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Think everyone wants Widnes. πŸ™‚

Maybe but you know the beauty of rugby league is that the team you think are the easiest sometimes decide to play out of theirΒ  skins and become the banana skin no one want's

I think they have only released about 17kΒ tickets so far. Hopefully, as things ease, that capacity will increase. Ideally, it would be good if all Knights fans couldΒ be sat together if we make the final. Wonder if the successful clubsΒ will get a block booking.

7 minutes ago, Fenton Knight said:

I think they have only released about 17kΒ tickets so far. Hopefully, as things ease, that capacity will increase. Ideally, it would be good if all Knights fans couldΒ be sat together if we make the final. Wonder if the successful clubsΒ will get a block booking.

From reading the RFL I believe seats are allocated to each person as they sell - no choosing, no reserving, also social distancing inside likely to apply so no sitting together. RFL have kept some tickets aside for the 4 clubs contesting the 2 finals.Β Not sure if clubs will still be in blocks. Also got to wear a mask inside the ground.Β Would be an unusualΒ yet good day out.
Β 

Saying that I’ve seen many teams lose out in the semi final when they were expected to win, expectation and nerves come into play. So hopefully there’s the right mindset against Swinton because we have to earn the right to play at Wembley.

Ive booked train tickets anyway, can’t go wrong at Β£38 return! And if York don’t get there least we can enjoy the challenge cup final 😎

Archived