carry on super league show

great to see the super league show back on our screens - nice to see all the tries at a time when the turnstiles are still closed.

but did Luke Gale really say that?  just after the Leeds highlights - i had to rewind it! was i watching a carry on film? or reading viz comic ?

referring to Jack Broadbent - "i said to him afterwards in the showers, that's about as hard as it gets"

am sure the bbc editors must have such innocent pure minds they let it slip through unnoticed 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

29 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

great to see the super league show back on our screens - nice to see all the tries at a time when the turnstiles are still closed.

but did Luke Gale really say that?  just after the Leeds highlights - i had to rewind it! was i watching a carry on film? or reading viz comic ?

referring to Jack Broadbent - "i said to him afterwards in the showers, that's about as hard as it gets"

am sure the bbc editors must have such innocent pure minds they let it slip through unnoticed 

I watched it live and didn’t even notice 😂😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

_102817150_p06g91tc.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I like it when the commentator says a player was smothered by someone’s tackle ... or it’s just how my brain works . And I use the word works quite wrongly 

fnarr fnarr

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

This is all so very crude, rude and socially unattractive.😏

but comedy gold all the same - am surprised  its not edited and doing the rounds on social media yet

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

but comedy gold all the same - am surprised  its not edited and doing the rounds on social media yet

Maybe it should be, would sure raise our profile!

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I haven't watched it yet but definitely sounds like my kind of humour. 

its between the leeds highlights and the wigan one

Serious question (remember I left the UK in 2009), but does Viz comic still exist and if so how would it compare to its early days (which is what I remember most)?

1 minute ago, Oldbear said:

Serious question (remember I left the UK in 2009), but does Viz comic still exist and if so how would it compare to its early days (which is what I remember most)?

yes it does- with a yearly hardback annual and a yearly special- usually get a copy in the airport to read on the plane when we go on holiday - still funny - if that sort of thing is your cup of tea of course

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

yes it does- with a yearly hardback annual and a yearly special- usually get a copy in the airport to read on the plane when we go on holiday - still funny - if that sort of thing is your cup of tea of course

Oh yes, totally my thing. Heaven knows what the average Canadian would think though!

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Infamy. Infamy.  They've all got it in for me.

4 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Yes I heard that too, just as I taking a drink of my tea. No need to tell you what happened.

5 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Maybe Gale was in the shower talking about how hard it was but we don’t need it ramming down our throats. 

Archived