Thur 1 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/21 at 17:30

Wigan's rubbish stand-in centre sets up Hardaker for a try under the posts.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice hands again for Bibby's second, and Hardaker's boot is still accurate from the touchline.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hanley's finishing, on the other hand. Oh dear!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Hideous miss. Feel sorry for him.

This is like touch rugby for Wigan. No line speed at all from Wakefield. They look completely gassed.

Hanley Jr will benefit from experience. Happily for him, this happened while his team was leading.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bateman in now. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

I think Bateman has been reading too much press of how good he is, it looks like he thinks he just has to go through the motions he doesn't seem to have the hunger he once had.

.. On the other hand... 😀😀😀😀😀

And that's a big "phew!" from Hanley, there.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bibby's first hat-trick for Wigan? VR sez... YES!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hardaker misses the conversion. Wigan 34:6 Wakefield. Given the latter's effort, this is more of a margin than Trinity deserve.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anyone want to explain what that last Wigan penalty was for?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Anyone want to explain what that last Wigan penalty was for?

An evil global conspiracy by the lizard people. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

An evil global conspiracy by the lizard people. 

Great post, well done. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Who'd have thought we would live to see a time when, on a Thursday evening, we had already watched two live RL games on TV, with one more to go before the day was done?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Just Browny said:

Great post, well done. 

It was what you wanted to read, wasn't it?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived