Uh oh

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this guessing about what punishment Fev are going to get. MMm I have a theory no not a conspiracy theory, about how far the RL will go with the punishment. If it appears distorted at all. I can see a court case coming up. All I will say about my theory is look at the photo and what hasn't happened since ?

Just picked up on this thread. Massively disappointed with all involved considering the present situation with covid 19, I'm normally an admirer of featherstone rovers. I just hope those responsible for these breaches are dealt with as should the club for allowing it to happen. 

2 hours ago, lingaro said:

I see the lock down hasn't made a difference to the crowds

They are all having a pint. Haven't you seen the photo.  It would have been 5000.  Get to Specsavers LION RAG

On 05/04/2021 at 09:39, Blind side johnny said:

On 05/04/2021 at 09:39, Blind side johnny said:

Not sure why this sounds ominous.  There is nothing in here that we didn't already know. It's just someone else's opinion. 

you've got to love the comment.  '......Sanctions of the strongest nature should come Featherstone's way..... that is not because they deserve punishing....it is because the sport need to be seen to be sending a message out........'

Oh ok then we'll be used to send a message out.

Nobody is denying we've done wrong but clearly every non-Featherstone supporter commenting on this issue wants to see us receive a punishment that goes above and beyond what is appropriate and fair and more to the point one that will benefit them.

We're just not liked - as if we didn't already know that.......

10 hours ago, jamescolin said:

They are all having a pint. Haven't you seen the photo.  It would have been 5000.  Get to Specsavers LION RAG

No O in my name get to spec savers! I Qouted the dewsbury video post but it didn't copy! 

16 hours ago, RobLambert said:

Not sure why this sounds ominous.  There is nothing in here that we didn't already know. It's just someone else's opinion. 

you've got to love the comment.  '......Sanctions of the strongest nature should come Featherstone's way..... that is not because they deserve punishing....it is because the sport need to be seen to be sending a message out........'

Nobody is denying we've done wrong but clearly every non-Featherstone supporter commenting on this issue wants to see us receive a punishment that goes above and beyond what is appropriate and fair and more to the point one that will benefit them.

Shouldn't the police action come first, and any sanctions follow according to the fines meted out?

10 hours ago, lingaro said:

No O in my name get to spec savers! I Qouted the dewsbury video post but it didn't copy! 

There is if you take a look 😂😂😂

Im Fev and im proud

On 06/04/2021 at 23:25, RobLambert said:

I don’t think you are not liked as a club I just think it’s the pitch fork brigade jumping on the bandwagon.

I’m a York fan but support rugby league as a whole and admire your club but certain individuals have done wrong and have put your club in a bad light. I strongly disagree when people say Featherstone should be deducted points why should they be? By deducting points your punishing all the fans staff and players that have followed the rules how is that fair? 

My view is that the people involved should be fined individually not Fev as a club because not one person owns a club it belongs to the community the fans the people who have followed them through thick and thin.

Let the RFL do there investigation and fine the individuals involved and the individuals pay with there own money not the clubs and let promotion be decided on the pitch not by people with a axe to grind by deducting points or moving the goal posts.

Let’s enjoy the season now and look forward to seeing rugby live again and we can all have some banter on the terraces and support our teams in person again it’s been far too long. 

3 minutes ago, Roger York said:

I don’t think you are not liked as a club I just think it’s the pitch fork brigade jumping on the bandwagon.

I’m a York fan but support rugby league as a whole and admire your club but certain individuals have done wrong and have put your club in a bad light. I strongly disagree when people say Featherstone should be deducted points why should they be? By deducting points your punishing all the fans staff and players that have followed the rules how is that fair? 

My view is that the people involved should be fined individually not Fev as a club because not one person owns a club it belongs to the community the fans the people who have followed them through thick and thin.

Let the RFL do there investigation and fine the individuals involved and the individuals pay with there own money not the clubs and let promotion be decided on the pitch not by people with a axe to grind by deducting points or moving the goal posts.

Let’s enjoy the season now and look forward to seeing rugby live again and we can all have some banter on the terraces and support our teams in person again it’s been far too long. 

Wow common sense ,you don't get much of that on here.

48 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Wow common sense ,you don't get much of that on here.

Very true.

😂

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 1 month later...

Latest

In a statement on Wednesday, West Yorkshire Police said it was "aware of a reported breach of coronavirus restrictions at Millennium Stadium, Featherstone, on Saturday, March 27, and has been working alongside the Rugby Football League (RFL) in ensuring this is investigated and appropriate sanctions put in place.

“As a result of information that has come to light as part of these enquiries, West Yorkshire Police has instigated a review of the premises licence.”

Featherstone Rovers may face booze fan after alleged Covid breach following Batley Bulldogs Challenge Cup match | Yorkshire Post

10 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Latest

In a statement on Wednesday, West Yorkshire Police said it was "aware of a reported breach of coronavirus restrictions at Millennium Stadium, Featherstone, on Saturday, March 27, and has been working alongside the Rugby Football League (RFL) in ensuring this is investigated and appropriate sanctions put in place.

As a result of information that has come to light as part of these enquiries, West Yorkshire Police has instigated a review of the premises licence.”

Featherstone Rovers may face booze fan after alleged Covid breach following Batley Bulldogs Challenge Cup match | Yorkshire Post

Interesting   from the police but can't see how that would work if my understanding is right 

beer was brought into the ground and not so;d by the club

So in reality it's somebodies  fault for selling beer to idiots and they should have their licence reviewed🤣 

The best  thing is The police have confirmed that there will be no charges for any individuals in respect of any potential Covid breaches 

Although RFL have already banned  Brett  but  now with no charges being made hopefully their hands will be tied when seeking further punishment for the club

Archived