Featherstone investigation

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume the bar area in question isn’t used as a changing room, then. I know Saints have used some function rooms which have bar facilities in them when hosting multiple games but I’m not sure if clubs are using the home and away dressing rooms ordinarily. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

I retract my comments above.

I think the RFL will be the least of their worries, the old bill will be knocking on doors soon

Gatherings of that size is big fines for the individuals, before any sanctions to the organisation

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I think the RFL will be the least of their worries, the old bill will be knocking on doors soon

Gatherings of that size is big fines for the individuals, before any sanctions to the organisation

As has been said, what's being shown here (assuming it is accurate and in context) is happening not just with the club's knowledge but with them facilitating it.

I'd love to know who was in control of the family brain cell of whoever thought that was a good idea.

Given the holes in the RFL rulebook, I don't actually expect them to be particularly harshly sanctioned, at least not once they threaten an appeal to whatever punishment they are given.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Aint it 10k for the organisers and £800 per person, how long till someone reports it to the police?

25 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Is Gill's departure linked to this?

It seems so. I will be hacked off if our game doesn't go ahead on Friday, and tbh I don't see how it can....

Big fine I expect at the very least, perhaps from both RFL and the boys in blue...

To help out we'll take Brown and Parata for a cash payment  😉

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

I wonder who took the photos and how they got out. Just stupid to do it in the first place, stupider to take evidence.

In the era of mobiles and social media its almost impossible to stop things getting out, unfortunately. Its really hard to cover anything up. 

When you think what everyone is having to do both at work and at home to try and keep everyone safe and you then see something like this (which we would all dearly love to be able to do) it makes me really bloody angry!!

1 minute ago, RP London said:

When you think what everyone is having to do both at work and at home to try and keep everyone safe and you then see something like this (which we would all dearly love to be able to do) it makes me really bloody angry!!

Yup! Couldn't put it better.  

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

23 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

I wonder who took the photos and how they got out. Just stupid to do it in the first place, stupider to take evidence.

People were too busy partying to spot the little bloke in the corner with a camera and a Toulouse jersey or the getaway car outside with the French number plate. 

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

People were too busy partying to spot the little bloke in the corner with a camera and a Toulouse jersey or the getaway car outside with the French number plate. 

"Is that you Mr Leutrec??"

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Was he wearing a beret too? 

Archived