Sat 3 Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 12:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/21 at 11:45

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 very costly poor decisions have gone against Salford there

The obstruction on the inside of that break is a professional foul during a try scoring situation and is more deserving of 10 minutes than the Salford players indiscretion.

Taylor clear as the nose on your face strips the ball from Ackers in a 2 man tackle but ref gives a knock on.

Lolohea's strength is that he can run at people and beat them. His weakness is that he decides to run and beat people on the last tackle when 50m from the tryline, and often end up not getting a kick away.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, dkw said:

Was he in touch then?

It was close

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

11 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

The obstruction on the inside of that break is a professional foul during a try scoring situation and is more deserving of 10 minutes than the Salford players indiscretion.

Taylor clear as the nose on your face strips the ball from Ackers in a 2 man tackle but ref gives a knock on.

Agree we got lucky on a couple of calls but we've also been the better side.

Shape in defence is massively improved. Not conceded in the first half for the second week running.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

20 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Does that confirm us as one of the top teams now then?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

9 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Agree we got lucky on a couple of calls but we've also been the better side.

Shape in defence is massively improved. Not conceded in the first half for the second week running.

I wouldn’t argue that Hull have been the better side, they’ve looked very good in this game so far and were excellent against Huddersfield.

They benefited from those 2 decisions though and who knows what Salford could have done with 2 sets on a 12 man Hulls line.

Reynolds off hurt, but HFC score again.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salford put together a clean passing move to finally give the scoreboard a tickle.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Has the voluntary tackle rule been scrapped? Connor has just done one and I have seen a fair few go unpunished since the season started.

Define a voluntary tackle.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

Define a voluntary tackle.

Player in possession feels he’s in a compromised position where the odds are he’ll lose ground so goes to ground without a defender touching him.

It has to be deliberate, difficult to prove it is what the player intended, thus usually the ref will call play on and if the player doesn't make a move he will be penalised.

41 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

I wouldn’t argue that Hull have been the better side, they’ve looked very good in this game so far and were excellent against Huddersfield.

They benefited from those 2 decisions though and who knows what Salford could have done with 2 sets on a 12 man Hulls line.

Fair comment.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived