Sat 3 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons KO 14:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baz n Tez waxing lyrical about Whitley 'pushing up and supporting'. Wide shot shows he was literally stood still for about 20 seconds and just had to fall onto the ball.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Northern Eel said:

The bloke in the bottom left hand corner of the Fan Cam must be watching something else. Not an ounce of celebration! 

It does make me laugh as every team seems to have a set of fans each game that never celebrate! 😂

7 hours ago, barnyia said:

Hes the 18th man. Maybe good coaching from mc namara to bring him back down to earth or bad coaching and kill his confidence. Who know's?! 

Pretty disappointing - was looking forward to see how he’d cope with Cudjoe and McGilvary. 

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

It does make me laugh as every team seems to have a set of fans each game that never celebrate! 😂

Sitting there, grimly refusing to experience even the tiniest iota of happiness. Proper Rugby League fans, then. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Depends how you are watching it. I know that my TV  (in Gran Canaria) is about 20 seconds behind the actual event.

Think that's right. I watch on NowTV and there is usually a comment on here about major incidents before they have happened on my screen.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Think that's right. I watch on NowTV and there is usually a comment on here about major incidents before they have happened on my screen.

They pull the celebration 'highlights' together and play them when they are in. Are we to assume he won't celebrate all game? Hope he hasn't missed his one and only chance! His lunch looked pretty good though... 

There's parts of Huddersfield still on a 56k modem. Let's see what they have got to offer! 

Lots of sang, limited or so far from the Catalans.

Catalan are imploding early this week.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Thaler has remembered cannonballs aren't allowed this week. Maloney should have said he was falling.

Archived