Sat 3 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons KO 14:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres so many different rules in each country i cant remember which rules apply to each game i watch. I thought touch was when the ball crosses the line without touching the floor and in the dead ball it needs to bounce outside the field. 

Isa hit on Johnstone should have had the same result.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

Greenwood... doesn’t look great that on Langi?!

Red card and fair enough really. One arm and into the neck. Not malicious however those tackles have to be reds now based on the current rules.

I don’t mind that for a hit right on the melon , interesting comparison with the NRL and the discussion they’ve been having around foul play and the lack of send offs and sinbins . Plenty of high  shots given cop out on report 

9 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Isa hit on Johnstone should have had the same result.

Oh don't, you'll only fire them up again.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

28 minutes ago, Southerner80 said:

Red card and fair enough really. One arm and into the neck. Not malicious however those tackles have to be reds now based on the current rules.

I'm not so sure. Looked like genuine intent to me.

Thought the second half was a great contest. Not much between the teams for me but Huddersfield really paid the price for clocking off early in the first half.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

32 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Oh don't, you'll only fire them up again.

😆😆😆 but it would be so worth it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Why? What happened? 

Nobody knows or cares except OF

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

20 hours ago, Hvy wg said:

Langi takes his spot back, Laguerre won't play.

Despite a MOTM performance.

I'm fuming.

Yes, Laguerre is a very good prospect. But for me Arthur Mourgue is the real French super star of the future. He s a dynamic attacking player, with speed and footwork. 

I would pick Mourgue to play in the halves alongside the experienced and steady Theo Fages at the World Cup. France will have a good set of forwards for him to play behind. And Morgue should be signed on a decent salary as a replacement for Drinkwater at Catalans in 2022. Maloney will be able to teach him a few things in his final year.

Archived