Whitehaven (H) April 3rd

Blind side johnny

I trust that everyone has already got their ticket or code for watching this game on-line.

How do we think the team will perform?

I believe that we cannot be as poor as we were in the cup game and LG was threatening change if there weren't improvements in certain quarters so the players will be in no doubt about the importance of this game. If Paul Sykes is fit again I think that we should squeeze a win:

Rams 26 - 16 Haven

FTS Ryder

Att: 0

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

If don’t win on Saturday then I’m certain there will be changes other than enforced ones. It will be tough again, but I can’t see those individuals being as poor in successive matches. I hope for a much better team performance. 

Dewsbury 20-12 Whitehaven 

FTS: Butterworth 

MoM: Ryder

Att: officially 0, but 53 will be there. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I think you'll win this comfortably, but I've invested £4.95 to cheer the Cumbrians on 😄

Sheep 28 Shaven 14

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I think some people have forgot as badly as you say dews were at haven a couple weeks ago you need to realise haven won with 12 men and played near 50 mins one 1 sub and still won and could have won by more than we did. I’m very optimistic to see what a full haven team can do over 80 mins best of luck for the season guys just after sat night 🤎💙🧡 😉👍

38 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

I think some people have forgot as badly as you say dews were at haven a couple weeks ago you need to realise haven won with 12 men and played near 50 mins one 1 sub and still won and could have won by more than we did. I’m very optimistic to see what a full haven team can do over 80 mins best of luck for the season guys just after sat night 🤎💙🧡 😉👍

When you lose your team have always played badly. It's the law of the land😃 The opposition had no input whatsoever.

14 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

When you lose your team have always played badly. It's the law of the land😃 The opposition had no input whatsoever.

😂 Be a good game pal looking forward to it 

14 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

I'll remind you od this later on this evening Phil 😉

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

12 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'll remind you od this later on this evening Phil 😉

I know I nearly had second thoughts posting that PM. But I will remind you I have said in front of witnesses ( well the wife actually ) That had Batley won last week then there would have been no complaints from me😂 By 'eck didn't Fev play bad though😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

You won and completely deserved it. But we kept dropping the ball in the 2nd half,  and bombed two tries ourselves. I'm expecting/hoping we play better. 

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

You won and completely deserved it. But we kept dropping the ball in the 2nd half,  and bombed two tries ourselves. I'm expecting/hoping we play better. 

I’m expecting a lot better from haven too marra 

3 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

😂 Be a good game pal looking forward to it 

First game and relegation could already hang on it 😉

I’m trying to think what LG’s 17 might be so let’s see how close I’ll be:

Martin; Gabriel, Ryder, Fleming, Oakes; Sykes, Finn; Morris, Butterworth, Garratt, Tomlinson, Knowles, Annakin

Subs: Day, Hall, Magrin, Liu. 

Rest of the 21: Chapman-Smith, Clavering, Greenwood and Walton. 

Anybody see it differently?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I will settle for the result.

No "debriefing" in the bar afterwards, please!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Very close game, both their tries down our left hand wing. We made a lot of errors in the first half, but improved in the second half and the subs made a lot of difference esp Day and Walton. Fleming took his tries well. Whitehaven looked sharper on attack, but their errors held them back. 

Archived