IQONIQ

Anyone know much about this company,as they seem to have a significant involvement in Super League this year.

Seem to be a substantial,although new company,based in Monte Carlo. Apparently a new ' fan engagement platform',so no doubt aimed at people a tad younger than me!

8 minutes ago, cookey said:

Anyone know much about this company,as they seem to have a significant involvement in Super League this year.

Seem to be a substantial,although new company,based in Monte Carlo. Apparently a new ' fan engagement platform',so no doubt aimed at people a tad younger than me!

We had a thread about them last week , as you say ' fan engagement ' , whatever that means ?

On 02/04/2021 at 08:08, cookey said:

They gave (edit) 'have' borrowed 100 million from a Luxemburg bank to set them up.  Presumably they have an app from which they make money out of their fan engagement.  Many football clubs all over Europe have their logo on the front of their jerseys.  Wigan have it on theirs and others have it on their sleeve

I read that there is a company called Iqonic Capital which is a a private equity company, but this may be something different and separate.

8 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

They gave borrowed 100 million from a Luxemburg bank to set them up.  Presumably they have an app from which they make money out of their fan engagement.  Many football clubs all over Europe have their logo on the front of their jerseys.  Wigan have it on theirs and others have it on their sleeve

I read that there is a company called Iqonic Capital which is a a private equity company, but this may be something different and separate.

How ?

15 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

How ?

may be my thick thumb confused you(?)... my typo at the start should say 'have' and not 'gave'.

I am afraid I did not review what I typed. 

But essentially they have borrowed money and hope to make a return on it.  Fingers crossed for them.

10 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

may be my thick thumb confused you(?)... my typo at the start should say 'have' and not 'gave'.

I am afraid I did not review what I typed. 

But essentially they have borrowed money and hope to make a return on it.  Fingers crossed for them.

How ?

45 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

How ?

No idea.  Alchemy?  But if I had to guess I'd say they are middle men.   

By "fan engagement"?

No doubt you me and us all are going to be monetised. 

They are all at it... as Kenneth Williams would say.

Its a fan engagement platform, exclusively targeting the “Sport & Entertainment world” which provides an all-in-one solution to meet the needs of fans, clubs, idols and brands.

Fans can find out who has the most trending post in the world of sport celebrities right now, or read about the most recent stories of their idols. They can buy tickets and their favorite merchandise in the IQONIQ Store, with the opportunity to earn and win points based upon the amount of time engaged within the platform.

8 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

Its a fan engagement platform, exclusively targeting the “Sport & Entertainment world” which provides an all-in-one solution to meet the needs of fans, clubs, idols and brands.

Fans can find out who has the most trending post in the world of sport celebrities right now, or read about the most recent stories of their idols. They can buy tickets and their favorite merchandise in the IQONIQ Store, with the opportunity to earn and win points based upon the amount of time engaged within the platform.

Thanks , that what I was asking , so it's a combined Twitter,Facebook,eBay,Amazon,various other social media , online buying ###### site , something I won't be on 👍😀

• 2 months later...

I’ve only just realised it’s ‘IQONIQ’. Until now I thought it was advertising  Hyundai’s Electric Vehicle range ‘IONIQ’. I have been watching mostly on a phone screen though.

On 02/04/2021 at 08:17, GUBRATS said:

We had a thread about them last week , as you say ' fan engagement ' , whatever that means ?

You don't know what fan engagement means?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

19 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I didn't , but do now , since it was explained in simple terms , it's young people male genitals 

Look, I am not tying to be confrontational here but I am shocked that someone who used to be a Director of a professional Rugby League club (and who has held his hand up on here to be the CEO for the Championship level leagues) needs to have the concept of fan engagement explained to him.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived