Controversial post time.I expect it to be either moved,or be removed.

I've had my first shot and go for my second in mid June.

Clearly I'm not an anti vaxer but I do support the choice of people who choose not to. 

I am however against the idea of a vaccination passport.

My gripe with a lot of stuff is exemptions. I don't care why they are exempt but simply by having exemptions it somewhat makes a mockery of making things mandatory for other folks.

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

8 minutes ago, Robthegasman said:

Not everyone on YouTube is a crank.Indeed the subject I am talking about here has,yes been raised on YouTube.

And by whom I hear you ask?

David Icke?

Karen from Facebook?

Bill the butcher?

No.

None of the above.

This one has been from a Barrister,a Commercial Barrister based in London called Daniel Barnett who has done a video on this. And he has also been on LBC radio.

And he has suggested that Health Passports under current laws(ie The Equality Act 2010)would be illegal and unenforceable.Oh and he says before you slag him off as a crank,etc that he wants to have the vaccine.And of course that is his choice.

Well you’ll have plenty of time to watch him on YouTube or listen on LBC when you are sat in your bedroom whilst the rest of us are out at the game or on holiday after having our vaccination.

Enjoy

1 minute ago, Copa said:

127,000 UK deaths and people still carry on like this..

909 deaths here in Australia - and we don't pander to any of this stupidity that increases risk.

There’s no recognition from a good chunk of our population that a bit more sacrifice last year may have meant we’d be open and attending games this weekend - we did everything half arsed and this is where we’re at

13 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Not in the same room preferably. I don't like conspiracy weirdos as a rule anyway. People can do what the hell they like but don't expect others to accommodate. 

Who mentioned”Conspiracy weirdos”

And No I am not one.

And where might I ask have I suggested that I want others to accommodate?

Maybe if you read my post I think you will find that what I”preach” is live and let live. And for the record I would NOT invade your personal space,not because you would assault me but because I was brought up to respect people’s space.

Now surely you would appreciate that?

1 minute ago, Copa said:

127,000 UK deaths and people still carry on like this..

909 deaths here in Australia - and we don't pander to any of this stupidity that increases risk.

It just sums this country up mate. Selfishness and the ‘I’m alright jack’ attitude that has seen us get to this stage, not just with Covid but society in general, is truly astonishing.

3 minutes ago, John C H said:

Well you’ll have plenty of time to watch him on YouTube or listen on LBC when you are sat in your bedroom whilst the rest of us are out at the game or on holiday after having our vaccination.

Enjoy

LBC is a good station.Except for O’Brien who I can’t stand.Nick Ferrari is good and I like him.

Besides I can listen to LBC on my iPhone or iPad when sat on a beach.It might if I go away this year be in this country ie maybe Cornwall.

Given the thread title, why post it in the first place?

You know how this forum works.

It is clearly a political decision whether these things are brought in or not, and this belongs in the politics sub forum, where these issues are already being discussed by those who want to discuss them.

This is a section for discussing Rugby League.

Please do not pollute it with political subjects.

Locked.

Archived