Dockhouse Rugby Show

Hi All,

We would really like the support of the rugby league community as we try our best to bring an independent RL show on YouTube.

We aim to do 3 episodes a week, one  topics.  

Please like, subscribe, leave a comment, make suggestions, help us improve as we try to create some enjoyable content

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxE2HKdRQnvg4PJLj2Z52mQlG_gD1_1i7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fuzzy_merged said:

Our latest short show, review of Saints V Hull and Cas v Leeds due out Monday

https://youtu.be/GRvMzbieVCw

On the content of the posted discussion, it`s probably more instructive to compare a coach`s winning percentage with the aggregate figure of the coaches they`ve replaced.

BTW, my little quibble earlier was just a gentle hint that in most cases something advertised on the Internet as a "Rugby Show" wouldn`t be covering RL.

7 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

On the content of the posted discussion, it`s probably more instructive to compare a coach`s winning percentage with the aggregate figure of the coaches they`ve replaced.

BTW, my little quibble earlier was just a gentle hint that in most cases something advertised on the Internet as a "Rugby Show" wouldn`t be covering RL.

Good point. 

We have many good ideas for shows, and to bring depth requires lots of prep, 3 shows every week is a big ask for deep topics, so we aim to bring several short episodes on discussion topics, a review show with some deeper content.

We have 3 great guests already agreed and about 5 want to join just waiting to confirm dates, so happy that players, past players and a ref wants to join us

On 04/04/2021 at 23:22, The Frying Scotsman said:

I have already listened to one or two episodes. Quite enjoyed them - keep up the good work.

The sport desperately needs more of this sort of thing.

Thanks for your support 

Our latest episode has almost 750 views, our best return yet 

New show out tomorrow and Friday

We have ex super league ref joining us next week and looking for suitable questions to ask. Please share queries, questions and thoughts and we can build them into the show

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Well after a short break we are back with the Rugby Show.🏉

We have relocated to a new studio in the centre of Liverpool. This is a big move by Dockhouse media, it's a dedicated sophisticated studio with break out rooms for guests, free coffee (always good😁) and access to a large room for filming or running specials for up to 100 guests to watch live shows and multiple guests.

Dockhouse media run several shows and their other sports shows are really taking off with live streams of MMA 👊 being very popular, so booking studio🎙️ time is more difficult than it used to be but we have several new guests lined up when we can agree dates.

Please help support us, we hope to get better at presenting, bringing you good content all because we are big fans of all levels of RL.🏉

Dockhouse media are mainly a YouTube channel but these shows are podcasts also on iTunes, Spotify etc. Just search the Rugby Show. 🎙️

A couple of our latest shows 

It's a Pomdemic, Aussies and NZ pull out of the World Cup. 

Ian Smith talks about big incidents, Flowers punch, no safety from angry fans and State of Mind charity.

The life of Clive Sullivan 

Hope you enjoy, if you could like and click subscribe that would really help.

Also, if you could leave a comment in the YouTube comments section that makes a huge difference and promotes the video so more can find it easier- no idea how but that's how it works????

Thanks All👍 appreciate your support 🙏

Not strictly Dockhouse related but highlights of my lad. He's had a tough couple of years due to covid and several injuries but he's now injury free and working towards fitness.

His contract comes to an end this year and his highlights help promote him, it really helps when people like👍and leave a comment as it bumps the video and helps us try to get another contract.

Please give it a click, a like and a comment on YouTube if you could please 🙏will be very much appreciated

51 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Just subscribed, look forward to watching. 👍. Used to watch rugby league backchat on here. Don't know what happened to it. 

Thank you 👍

I played for Oldham many years ago, just A team, was there for 4 years.

Just posted a pick of our Jamie in my old Oldham top from way 90s on twitter @dockhouse_dave

have a peep and see if you remember the top

16 minutes ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Thank you 👍

I played for Oldham many years ago, just A team, was there for 4 years.

Just posted a pick of our Jamie in my old Oldham top from way 90s on twitter @dockhouse_dave

have a peep and see if you remember the top

Sorry mate you'll have to provide a link as I'm not techy. Haven't a clue about Facebook, twitter etc. This is my only social media. Cheers. 

Archived