Player Stats for 2021.

RogerT

Hello there gang, I am producing these again, I have done the first one and it includes both cup matches and Good Fridays game, but I am having trouble getting onto the forum. I have just sent a copy off to the club so that they can put it on the main site or whatever media they are going to us. It will be on here asap.

Cheers Roger.

• RogerT locked this topic

Hello there gang, until I can get this on here, the club as informed me that my Player Stats I send them is now on the main website, I have checked it out and it's there.

Cheers Roger.

• RogerT unlocked this topic
  • RogerT locked this topic
  • RogerT unlocked this topic
  • RogerT pinned this topic

Something's just occurred to me having seen the highlighting of Captain and vice-captain...why are we starting most of our games with neither on the pitch, seems to be negating their appointments?

I am aware that the figures for Jack Blagbrough are incorrect, it first came to my attention yesterday evening when one of the directors mentioned it to me.

I have been going through all the figures and team sheets for the six matches played so far and checking them, I am nearly there, so within two hours the new sheet should be published on here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived