Player Stats for 2021.

RogerT

5 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Featherstone-home-08082021.jpg

Where's Joe Chandler Roger?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Hi there PM, I added a little note at the bottom of the sheet saying I am waiting for the club to give me his number and whether it was just a one off, when the club answers I will re jig the matrix.

So, do we think we've seen the last of Levi? There are 24 what I would call regular players...IF we resigned them all,which would be expecting a lot, where do we need to add new blood to keep us in the hunt or improve for next season? Ideas?

I'm surprised Everett hasn't scored!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...

Please note Walshaw was either sent off or put on report at the Featherstone Cup Match and subsequently a 2 match penalty notice 

The suspension relates to when we played Featherstone in the cup at the beginning of the year as I explained earlier.

Regarding Gilmores goals I will go through all my sheets and recheck.

• RogerT unpinned this topic

Archived