Sun 11 Apr: CC3: Swinton Lions v Warrington Wolves KO 12:30 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Swinton Lions
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/21 at 12:00

17 hours ago, MZH said:

Warrington by at least 30. Hopefully Swinton can give a good account of themselves though.

And then the hooter goes for half-time. As I have said, the last time we played Wolves was our biggest ever loss.

Swinton 8 Wire 32.

Full time.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Fantastic effort by Swinton today, I'm sure Warrington under-estimated them and thought it would be an opportunity to get the backs clicking. 

Swinton had other ideas and played really solidly. They worked really hard for each other and made very few errors, while their kick returns were outstanding. Moreover, they didn't seem to tire as the game went on. 

Fair play to them, they should go well this year.

1 hour ago, Leeds Wire said:

Fantastic effort by Swinton today, I'm sure Warrington under-estimated them and thought it would be an opportunity to get the backs clicking. 

Swinton had other ideas and played really solidly. They worked really hard for each other and made very few errors, while their kick returns were outstanding. Moreover, they didn't seem to tire as the game went on. 

Fair play to them, they should go well this year.

Plenty of SL teams will be beaten by that score or worse by Warrington this year great effort. 

Archived