Sun 11 Apr: CC3: Leigh Centurions v Huddersfield Giants KO 14:30 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really fussed about the result and an early bow out of the cup would probably be for the best to concentrate solely on survival, I am looking forward to seeing Flower and Peats make their debuts and hopefully we can put in a performance much improved on last week at Wire.

11 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Not really fussed about the result and an early bow out of the cup would probably be for the best to concentrate solely on survival, I am looking forward to seeing Flower and Peats make their debuts and hopefully we can put in a performance much improved on last week at Wire.

Do you know that the 2 mentioned will be making their debuts?

42 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Do you know that the 2 mentioned will be making their debuts?

Not 100% as there is always a chance of picking up knocks on any given training week, but more than likely. I think Flower will definitely play as he's been in full training for a few weeks now and Peats  has a good chance now his isolation period is done.

34 minutes ago, ColD said:

Has he named the team already

Even if he does opt for Brand and Tierney again, no big deal for me. They've had one shocker of a game, in which the majority of the squad had shockers. Personally I'd rather Tierney and Brand play and we don't risk Russell after his knock last week, same goes for Mellor. We need our best players fit for the key games approaching. 

17 hours ago, leytherz said:

cant believe duffys going for the keenan brand lewis tierney centre wing partnership again.put ben hellewell at centre 

Putting Long John Silver at centre would be an improvement, Brand is simply not ready for this level as he has already proved, obviously Warrington believe the same hence a season away from the HJ.

We should win if we put the effort in, Leigh will give it their all and we have to match them, not sure we've matched anyone yet this season with as much will to win and intensity, certainly not on game management and decision making.

Hard to predict really but i'm hoping Watto can get his 1st win and kick start our season.

Archived