Sun 11 Apr: CC3: Leigh Centurions v Huddersfield Giants KO 14:30 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Wasn't able to watch the game but sounds like Leigh dug in when it could have got away. Better signs.

More the Giants relaxed , a dangerous thing to do in RL where momentum is massive 

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Given the number of trys scored off overlaps , our lack of a genuine full back to organise our defence could be a real issue for us IMO

Probably a symptom of Duffy as coach, excellent offensively, not so much defensively.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Happy with that, happy to get to the quarter finals, but happy to get a win at last!

It was a bit of a mix and match for me, we played some really good, quick stuff at times and Leigh couldn't live with us, most of our points came from cut out or quick hands to our wide men, our backs did well, our middles toughed it out, but I thought our back trio were outstanding, McQueen, Edwards and Jones caused problems all day.

Bit disappointed that we seemed to switch off near the end, something I hoped Watto had drilled out of us.

7 hours ago, The storm said:

Could well be the most over rated player in super league history 

Not so sure about that, how about his former Toronto halfback partner, Josh McCrone!

Archived