Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Featherstone Rovers v Hull FC KO 19:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 18:30

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's anything like the last time we met the referee might be busy! Hopefully we get a more good natured game this time.

Not sure yet what sort of side Hull will put out. 2 or 3 will be missing through injury. Whether Hodgson will choose to rest and rotate beyond that, who knows.

I expect us to do a professional job and get the win, but I won't make a full prediction until I've seen the squads.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

If it's anything like the last time we met the referee might be busy! Hopefully we get a more good natured game this time.

Not sure yet what sort of side Hull will put out. 2 or 3 will be missing through injury. Whether Hodgson will choose to rest and rotate beyond that, who knows.

I expect us to do a professional job and get the win, but I won't make a full prediction until I've seen the squads.

I agree, Hull were pretty violent towards the end of the match. That tackle on Shaun Robinson could have caused serious injury.

Hull to win around 40 - 10

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

31 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

I agree, Hull were pretty violent towards the end of the match. That tackle on Shaun Robinson could have caused serious injury.

Hull to win around 40 - 10

I don't think either side covered themselves in glory tbh.

1 hour ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Don't be too hasty....Hull should do it but the mighty rovers will be no push over. There'll be a few bruised bodies the day after. Hull by 8. Gerrinntoem rovers

Good to see there is at least one "Mighty Rovers".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I think Fev will be happy to ease their way through this game with no injuries.  They're not going to win the CC.  They're not going to get a big pay day further down the line because of the restrictions.  SL is the aim.  (providing the RFL don't make an example of them)  The cup is a meaningless sideshow for Fev this season.    In 2012 when promotion was off the agenda they knocked Cas out and gave Wigan a scare.  Got hammered by 'Fax the following week.  They can't afford that this season.  Least said about 2018 the better.  Hull steam rollered Fev for half an hour then Fev got theier act together and gave them a nasty scare.  That's when the trouble started.  Lee Radford certainly had Hull wound up that night.  And of course calling Fev a pub team didn't help matters.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

58 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I think Fev will be happy to ease their way through this game with no injuries.  They're not going to win the CC.  They're not going to get a big pay day further down the line because of the restrictions.  SL is the aim.  (providing the RFL don't make an example of them)  The cup is a meaningless sideshow for Fev this season.    In 2012 when promotion was off the agenda they knocked Cas out and gave Wigan a scare.  Got hammered by 'Fax the following week.  They can't afford that this season.  Least said about 2018 the better.  Hull steam rollered Fev for half an hour then Fev got theier act together and gave them a nasty scare.  That's when the trouble started.  Lee Radford certainly had Hull wound up that night.  And of course calling Fev a pub team didn't help matters.

It was bizarre him calling us that when Hull were as bad. I spoke to the great Johnny Whiteley and Garry Schofield after the game and both said it was a cracking good old fashioned Cup Tie!

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Featherstone are much weaker this year without the Leeds players on dual registration. I expect Hull to win by 40-50 points.

Even if we assume that to be true, DR players don't tend to play cup games to avoid being Cup tied. Given Fev have recruited in the knowledge of no DR all sesson, that would make them stronger than last year for cup games. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Featherstone are much weaker this year without the Leeds players on dual registration. I expect Hull to win by 40-50 points.

You are showing a distinct lack of knowledge of the current situation....

OR

you are posting in another ridiculous infantile attempt to draw another reaction....

32 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

You are showing a distinct lack of knowledge of the current situation....

OR

you are posting in another ridiculous infantile attempt to draw another reaction....

Stanley Unwin talked more sense than SKS.

Archived