Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Featherstone Rovers v Hull FC KO 19:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 18:30

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Talk about obsessed!

36 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Stanley Unwin talked more sense than SKS.

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

You are showing a distinct lack of knowledge of the current situation....

OR

you are posting in another ridiculous infantile attempt to draw another reaction....

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Featherstone are much weaker this year without the Leeds players on dual registration. I expect Hull to win by 40-50 points.

I look forward to quoting you again when Hull win by the 40+ points I have predicted 

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I look forward to quoting you again when Hull win by the 40+ points I have predicted 

They probably will there's a massive difference in Fev  and Hull but its nothing to do with not having DR.

On 08/04/2021 at 12:59, Lowdesert said:

Reynolds and Sao are out but chuffed to see Bowden and Brown back in for Hull.  

Let's hope it's a better evening for Bowden than his last visit to Featherstone. Out for a year after that one I think.

Looking forward to seeing how Ben McNamara goes. Was very impressed with him during his stint last year.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Fev over after 56 seconds.

Fev 4 Hull 0.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

And a quick reply from Hull through Faraimo.

Connor off touch.

Fev 4 Hull 6.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Craig Hall fumbles and Tuimavave scores.

Fev 4 Hull 10.

Josh Griff in..

Fev 4 Hull 16.

Josh Griff in...again...Connor off touch again.

Fev 4 Hull 22.

Connor skills.. Tuimavave in.

Connor off touch.

Fev 4 Hull 28.

Jordan Johnstone over.

Fev 4 Hull 34.

53 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Let's hope it's a better evening for Bowden than his last visit to Featherstone. Out for a year after that one I think.

Looking forward to seeing how Ben McNamara goes. Was very impressed with him during his stint last year.

McNamara apart from a mistake at kick off is comfortable.  Bowden is working away but tentative.

Some scrappy moments for Hull in attack (change of both half backs obviously contributory), but we've been given way too many opportunities in their line and have shown we'll take most of them so far.

Featherstone have made a tonne of errors. Not sure if that's due to pressure from us or just not being prepared, but they can't keep doing that and expecting to keep the game close. Some good moments in attack for them though. Great first minute for them anyway!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived