Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Featherstone Rovers v Hull FC KO 19:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 18:30

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Jordan Johnstone over.

Fev 4 Hull 34.

That was an absolute peach of a try. Looked like a training ground play.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Some scrappy moments for Hull in attack (change of both half backs obviously contributory), but we've been given way too many opportunities in their line and have shown we'll take most of them so far.

Featherstone have made a tonne of errors. Not sure if that's due to pressure from us or just not being prepared, but they can't keep doing that and expecting to keep the game close. Some good moments in attack for them though. Great first minute for them anyway!

We've been making masses of errors all season so far. Unfortunately Hull have punished us for every one whereas in previous weeks we've got away with it.

4 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

McNamara apart from a mistake at kick off is comfortable.  Bowden is working away but tentative.

McNamara is a very confident young player and looks extremely comfortable in the role. Pulling the strings very nicely in attack and an intelligent kicking game too. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Michael Bates said:

We've been making masses of errors all season so far. Unfortunately Hull have punished us for every one whereas in previous weeks we've got away with it.

It was a similar thing I noticed watching the York-Wigan game. You literally have to complete at 90% and have a great kicking game or the stronger full time side will just roll you with field position.

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Featherstone have made a tonne of errors. Not sure if that's due to pressure from us or just not being prepared

I think it might be because they picked Craig Hall.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Michael Bates said:

Absolutely the difference in the opening 20 minutes.

Hull start as though they've already won.

Ferres in.

Fev 8 Hull 34.

5 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Disappointing, another patchy performance from Fev. 

Hull taking the biscuit at times too. 

Lots of individuals in this Fev squad - but not playing as a team, something that they most certainly were in 2019. 

Bang on Chris. Reliant on individual talent and little else so far this season. Hopefully it improves as the season goes on, as on paper we have the most talented side we've had in the super league period.

Fev in again.

Fev 14 Hull 34

I don't think I'll be able to cope with OF's infernal whinging (baiting) during the Wigan v Hull upon Kingston game.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Second half ends up Fev 10 Hull 0.

On 08/04/2021 at 13:40, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Featherstone are much weaker this year without the Leeds players on dual registration. I expect Hull to win by 40-50 points.

Know all ha ha 😂 

Well Hull were atrocious in that second half. Something for them to look back over and get ourselves a bit grounded. Very poor game management. Hopefully Sneyd returning can sort that. Handling shocking. And our wingers were well out of position for kicks at times.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

23 minutes ago, MZH said:

Disappointing second half but we had the job done by half time. Can't get too upset about us taking our foot off the gas.

I was thinking the only thing that matters is being in the bag for the draw for the next round but both teams already were.

Archived