Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Featherstone Rovers v Hull FC KO 19:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 18:30

39 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Disappointing, another patchy performance from Fev. 

Hull taking the biscuit at times too. 

Lots of individuals in this Fev squad - but not playing as a team, something that they most certainly were in 2019. 

I'm sorry Chris but how many times have we played a S/L team this season. Yes individual errors didn't do us any favours, but you don't get the time you do in our division either with the ball or defensively. 2nd half the coach and players deserve big wraps for their approach and attitude, and if you don't think there's teamwork within that team well you're entitled to your opinion.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Well Hull were atrocious in that second half. Something for them to look back over and get ourselves a bit grounded. Very poor game management. Hopefully Sneyd returning can sort that. Handling shocking. And our wingers were well out of position for kicks at times.

Game was sewn up after 20-25 minutes, you did a professional job and got the win. First half, really steam rolled Fev in the forwards and looked a very good outfit, whislt making Fev a very poor outfit. 

Second half conditions weren't the greatest. Job done, next round of the cup - probably no injuries?

As for Fev my thoughts are still the same. It was nice to see a level of consistency in the second half, but the damage was well and truely done. If I was Webster, I'd be looking at how the heck I'm going to pick my halves & hookers and getting Ferguson & Davies in. 

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

1 minute ago, wasginger said:

I'm sorry Chris but how many times have we played a S/L team this season. Yes individual errors didn't do us any favours, but you don't get the time you do in our division either with the ball or defensively. 2nd half the coach and players deserve big wraps for their approach and attitude, and if you don't think there's teamwork within that team well you're entitled to your opinion.

We haven't, and played a good SL side - who will be in the mix for the play offs. 

Good luck to James Webster, he has one hell of a job on his hands, lots of players will be chomping at the bit next week. 

We needed a consistent half and got one, hopefully that's how we'll progress now. 

Really looking forward to seeing Nu Brown and Paratta play when it dries up. Class players.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

11 hours ago, Padge said:

I don't think I'll be able to cope with OF's infernal whinging (baiting) during the Wigan v Hull upon Kingston game.

This is in reference to what?

Anyway, I thought you were made of sterner stuff that that young man!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Fair play to Fev, they organised themselves and harassed Hull in the 2nd half.  Quite easily could have had a couple of tries more but it’s Hull who are through the the last eight.

Johnstone had a good game and at times in the first half Hull played good rugby but the 2nd half display was lacking in a few too many areas for me, both defensively and in attack.  Without criticising individuals I think the coach will have recognised there is still plenty of work to be done.

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Second half ends up Fev 10 Hull 0.

11 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Well Hull were atrocious in that second half. Something for them to look back over and get ourselves a bit grounded. Very poor game management. Hopefully Sneyd returning can sort that. Handling shocking. And our wingers were well out of position for kicks at times.

If Hull hadn’t of switched off they’d of won by 40+ points 

18 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

If Hull hadn’t of switched off they’d of won by 40+ points 

If my Auntie had a ---- she'd be my Uncle ! Switched off or not Hull DID NOT get your predicted score - end of!!!!

8 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

He had a bad game.. he will know it.... and feel it.

He's a class player and will bounce back. 

Of course mate. It doesn't stop the usual incontinents(fev fans, the opposition are allowed to scoff) from bedwetting about two knock ons and an easy conversion miss.

34 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Of course mate. It doesn't stop the usual incontinents(fev fans, the opposition are allowed to scoff) from bedwetting about two knock ons and an easy conversion miss.

He will be a great asset to us this season, a bad day for him yesterday, every player has them.

52 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

You could have told us.

Who else knew?

I hope the lad bounces back after this 'mare.

Aye, me too.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived