Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Catalans Dragons v Wakefield Trinity KO 17:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 16:30

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Chris Chester got his vote in early.  For the rest of us it's not who but by how many. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

I see Chris Chester got his vote in early.  For the rest of us it's not who but by how many. 

Chris' vote has since been seconded by his mum.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

is it this game that's been scheduled  for tv to clash with the grand national on itv?

should just about cripple the viewing figures- you can't make it up in our game you really can't!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

is it this game that's been scheduled  for tv to clash with the grand national on itv?

should just about cripple the viewing figures- you can't make it up in our game you really can't!

Wakey will be done for by the time they reach The Canal Turn 😄

2 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

Disagree ,the way Chester is riding the horse ,they will not make it past the first fence.

The way Chester picks the team he’ll have the jockey in the stand and the horse riding the stable boy!

On 09/04/2021 at 12:45, OMEGA said:

the horse riding the stable boy!

We don't all frequent the types of website you seem rather familiar with. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tom Johnstone being very likeable and articulate in this feature. Then he blows it by admitting to being a Belieber.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Tom Johnstone being very likeable and articulate in this feature. Then he blows it by admitting to being a Belieber.

Nice to see a bit of character.  Less said about bieberr....

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Tanginoa as a starting prop ffs

Hell do ok but he’s a right sided second rower and that’s where he does real damage, that’s where he earned his spot in last years dream team.

chester has a couple of players who can bust a game wide open, Johnstone and Tanginoa so he decides to play one of them out of position.

Lino going for a cheeky dart, but is the try given? 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Came out of the hand backwards I felt but hard to tell. 

None of the angles were very helpful on that count. If it had been sent upstairs as a try, it probably would have been given.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

None of the angles were very helpful on that count. If it had been sent upstairs as a try, it probably would have been given.

We should get rid of the live call, it used to be that benefit of the doubt went with the attacking side so Try’s were scored when video evidence was inconclusive.

Either the Ref has seen it or he hasn’t, and if he can’t make a decision then he should leave it to the Video Official.

Archived