Sat 10 Apr: CC3: Catalans Dragons v Wakefield Trinity KO 17:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/21 at 16:30

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I was about to say that Dudson has looked really useful for Catalans so far, then he goes and scores under the posts. Good going, Gil.

Back when he made his Wales debut, in 2008 IIRC, then Wales coach John Dixon (ex-Celtic Crusaders and Queenslander) said:

”If Gil Dudson is still playing rugby league in 10 years or so he will be some player!”

-

Nice bit of useless nostalgia for you 

Just now, andyscoot said:

I can't wrap my head up around this "contact in the air" thing anymore. They both were clearly going for the ball there.

It wasn't contact that was the problem, it was knocking the ball out ( stealing) in the air. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

10 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Id imagine because there is no comparison between the two

They were almost identical, one swinging with the left arm and the other with the right but other than that pretty much the same  

5 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Is there no good young French 7s because Drinkwater despite his try has been poor for a while now.

Morgue is a 7. Albert was and there's a young 18 years old one called Cesar rougé in the reserves but as the roosters showed this morning 18 is too young😁

8 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Is there no good young French 7s because Drinkwater despite his try has been poor for a while now.

Roosters are only playing Walker because the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice halves are out and the 4th choice is playing alongside him.

I think you are overly critical of Drinkwater

2 minutes ago, lewis9966 said:

Roosters are only playing Walker because the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice halves are out and the 4th choice is playing alongside him.

I think you are overly critical of Drinkwater

Walker was always going to get games this year and no Drinkwater is a poor 7 who gets bailed out by Tomkins creativity & kicking game.

15 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Morgue is a 7. Albert was and there's a young 18 years old one called Cesar rougé in the reserves but as the roosters showed this morning 18 is too young😁

Rougé likely will make the step up sooner or later. He's really good one on one.

How has Albert played this season?

Wakefield never recovered from that kick out on the full by Lino. 

So easy pushing our little rag dolls back over the line for repeat drop outs.  

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

9 minutes ago, lewis9966 said:

Drinkwater had 14 try assists to Tomkins 11 last year

And was a serious contender for World Hide & Seek champion in the playoffs,he’s poor and his lack of quality will cost the Catalans when the big games come around 

One thing I have noticed when I have seen Catalan's is how little interaction there seems to be between James Maloney and the other Catalan's player's when they score or pull off a strong tackle etc, I know it's hard to get the full view from TV but it is noticeable, he wouldn't be the first player to be at odds with so called team mates but he hasn't produced the form that he is capable of whilst over here and there was recent talk of the Roosters sniffing around due to their injury problems in the halves which may be a unsettling factor.

32 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

Rougé likely will make the step up sooner or later. He's really good one on one.

How has Albert played this season?

Solid but not outstanding. Not standing out like gigot at Avignon against the lower teams but doing a good job and carcassonne are first with only one loss so could be doing alot of stuff we dont notice. 

24 minutes ago, John Rhino said:

On a different tack while they take the kick, what is written on the Catalan's a*** 

Ccl. Comptoir commercial du languedoc its a plumbing and building material suppliers. I use them. 

I was surprised to see Maloney play after his cannonball tackle last match. I know he got binned for it at the time but did disciplinary not give him a ban? I thought they were trying to clamp down on this. 

Disappointing that Tanginoa didn’t get at least binned for his swinging arm

Archived