Fri 9th Apr: CC3: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 18:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/21 at 17:30

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems to be going on forever.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hooter gone, and it's still level!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Third period about to start.

Richardson misses.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Richardson dg misses.

O'Brien dg misses.

O'Brien misses!

We're here all week, folks - try the veal.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Fevrover said:

Aren't Rovers getting the  ball ?

They haven't really got near the Cas line by the sounds of it. Cas have had some big chances, Rovers have all been from 40 metres.

4th period.

Cas win!

O'Brien finally gets the ball over the bar!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived