• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning all. No Farnworth today. Tribute to Tommy Raudonikis before the game.

I guess you'd say he Drew the defence into an error?

Was at that match with another 95,000 to see Tom score a great try in an epic encounter with a 12-6 Saints win.

Posted Images

THURSDAY

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Brisbane Broncos, 8:05pm at Stadium Australia

Rabbitohs team: 1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dane Gagai 4. Campbell Graham 5. Josh Mansour 6. Benji Marshall 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Tevita Tatola 11. Jacob Host 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Cameron Murray 14. Dean Hawkins 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Patrick Mago 17. Jai Arrow 18. Hame Sele 21. Steven Marsters

Late mail: The Rabbitohs are expected to be 1 to 17, with playmaker Dean Hawkins set to make his debut from the bench. Hame Sele, who survived the first round of squad cuts, has been cleared to play if selected after recovering from a rib injury.

Players cut: 19. Jaxson Paulo 20. Troy Dargan

Broncos team: 1. Jamayne Isaako 2. Xavier Coates 3. Richard Kennar 4. Tesi Niu 5. David Mead 6. Anthony Milford 7. Tom Dearden 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Jordan Riki 13. Tevita Pangai Junior 14. Brodie Croft 15. Thomas Flegler 16. John Asiata 17. Ben Te’o 18. Ethan Bullemor 19. Rhys Kennedy

Late mail: No late changes expected for the Broncos.

Players cut: 20. Cory Paix 21. Jesse Arthars

Morning all. No Farnworth today.

Tribute to Tommy Raudonikis before the game.

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

11 minutes ago, Graham said:

Vossy commentating

I'm a bit busy, so just have the radio commentary on.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

19 minutes ago, RugbyLeagueGermany said:

Thank you for pointing this out. But I don't see the game there. 

Clicking on the button does nothing 😞

Sometimes when there’s a problem I uninstall the app, reinstall it from the app store, sign in again and it has worked.

A 2-point drop goal!