Channel 9 coverage of NRL in UK?

Can you try a VPN? Must admit I’m a technological Luddite but I was in America when Saints were playing in the WCC in 2020 and someone showed me how to make my iPad think it was in England so I could use Sky Go and watch the match. 

So not very helpful but I think it was called VPN (or a three letter acronym anyway!) and yes it can be done. 

10 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Is it possible to get their coverage and shows in the UK? 

Their streaming from the website does the normal thing of 'not available in your country' etc

Watch NRL app has everything. I think its roughly £120 a year (could be wrong on the price)

13 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Their streaming from the website does the normal thing of 'not available in your country' etc

Just realised you said 'channel 9' coverage! Watch NRL app is only fox sports. Fox have all the games and far more shows and content

the NRL site shows all game free of charge a day or so after live you just need a little patience😁

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

1 hour ago, my missus said:

the NRL site shows all game free of charge a day or so after live you just need a little patience😁

But does it show the Channel 9 or the Fox coverage when both broadcast a match? The OP was looking for the former, but some responses suggest it is only the latter.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I like Voss' commentary, but I know some don't. And C9's studio segments are often decent.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Think Fox have the overseas, and the digital, rights. Thank God to be honest - listening to Ray Warren is like the dying days of Ray French or Eddy Wearing, except as well as having lost touch with the game they also dial it in half asleep from the 19th hole of their local golf club 😃

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

7 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Channel 9 on my TV is BBC4.

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

I’m ever more impressed with Cooper Cronk , he really is outstanding in his analysis 

He is superb. Every other commentator or summarizer describes what has happened, he is the only one who says what is going to happen next.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

8 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Check your messages 

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

I’m ever more impressed with Cooper Cronk , he really is outstanding in his analysis 

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

He is superb. Every other commentator or summarizer describes what has happened, he is the only one who says what is going to happen next.

It`s a pity that you don`t get a chance to hear Billy Slater, he is an absolute breath of fresh air in the Channel 9 commentary box, all of what you describe above and very well presented and never goes down the buffoonish path that I`m afraid that Johns and Thurston do sometimes. I`ll wager Cam Smith would be the same.

There must be something about the way Bellamy treated those senior players or in the relationship he had with them, it can`t be a coincidence that three of the most mature, articulate, analytical and well-presented men involved with League came out of the one club.

13 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Think Fox have the overseas, and the digital, rights. Thank God to be honest - listening to Ray Warren is like the dying days of Ray French or Eddy Wearing, except as well as having lost touch with the game they also dial it in half asleep from the 19th hole of their local golf club 😃

Last season's grand final coverage from Ch9 was embarrassing. Warren missing things in front of him and Gould just flat out lying about the game because his beloved Panthers were getting dry humped in front of millions of people. 

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

2 hours ago, nadera78 said:

Last season's grand final coverage from Ch9 was embarrassing. Warren missing things in front of him and Gould just flat out lying about the game because his beloved Panthers were getting dry humped in front of millions of people. 

ooooh dry humped. 

Archived