Fifita’s set for reunion at Wakefield!

2 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

We like our twins at wakey, dont forget the March twins.

If we get the fifita twins then that must be a rl club twin record 😁

In the 80s at half time I remember being at Belle Vue and they were playing the Thompson Twins! 😁

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gooleboy said:

In the 80s at half time I remember being at Belle Vue and they were playing the Thompson Twins! 😁

We had Bodine and Jordan in 2018 , don't think they were twins though ? 🤔😂

1 hour ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

"Pauli Pauli and he would have provided more than Andrew Fifita ever will"

Not saying he's the answer but he's several levels better than Pauli Pauli at anywhere near his best. 

He is no where near his best, knees and back are gone, your getting a big lump to take the ball up a few times for 20mins max that's if his head is in the right place which I doubt playing overhere would be the case. You would get more mins from PP at least and a less disruptive figure. Trinity need a controlling half to get them round the field, neither Miller or Lino are upto that, unless that's where they intend to use A. Fifita, which with Chester in charge wouldn't suprise me.

40 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Two years ago I would say this would be a brilliant signing. His knees look absolutely shot now. He hobbles round the field these days and it is a sad to see based on how good he was.

Wakefield should resist the temptation and if they have that sort of money available then get a really tough middle forward who can play long minutes. Get someone like Emre Guler from Canberra on loan until the end of the season. Can't get in the Raiders team at the minute but is a great player.

He’s definitely cooked. He might show up well in very short bursts but I agree it’s sad to see him a shadow of his former self. He literally hobbles about. 

He’s not the answer to their problems

I think there are quite a few posters following this topic who think bringing Andrew Fifita has something to do with strengthening the pack.

Its nowt to do with that. With him and Dave the club are hopefully in having the finest summo wrestling tag team for half time entertainment.

5 hours ago, Clogiron said:

He is no where near his best, knees and back are gone, your getting a big lump to take the ball up a few times for 20mins max that's if his head is in the right place which I doubt playing overhere would be the case. You would get more mins from PP at least and a less disruptive figure. Trinity need a controlling half to get them round the field, neither Miller or Lino are upto that, unless that's where they intend to use A. Fifita, which with Chester in charge wouldn't suprise me.

Pauli Pauli is alright but dont pretend he does big minutes, come on. I'm not saying Fifita is what you need, I don't know I'm not a Wakey fan, but to suggest he wouldn't contribute is a little pessimistic. His brother, who couldnt get a game in the NRL has been your best forward for 3 years, Andrew Fifita is a multiple time Kangaroo, Tongan international and NSW representative, a good one as well. He's 31. Keep him off the ale and motivate him and he'd be an amazing signing for Wakefield.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

10 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Pauli Pauli is alright but dont pretend he does big minutes, come on. I'm not saying Fifita is what you need, I don't know I'm not a Wakey fan, but to suggest he wouldn't contribute is a little pessimistic. His brother, who couldnt get a game in the NRL has been your best forward for 3 years, Andrew Fifita is a multiple time Kangaroo, Tongan international and NSW representative, a good one as well. He's 31. Keep him off the ale and motivate him and he'd be an amazing signing for Wakefield.

Firstly I'm not a Trinity fan, I would say they are a club I used to enjoy watching back in their heyday many years ago and it's sad to see what they have now become but you could say that about many clubs because the lay of the land has changed enormously since then and they have undoubtedly contributed to their own downfall with some awful management decisions of which this a example. Another was signing PP too, Kevin Locke is another that comes to mind, there's a reason that NRL clubs release such player's, why British and French clubs think they can turn back the clock or instill a new attitude in them is one of life's imponderable questions.

Can’t quite believe that Wakefield are trying to sign another workshy, unfit Fifita. Why not go the whole hog and sign the 3rd brother Latu.... he was unquestionably Workington’s worst ever signing, bar none! And he had a head as big as a set pot , as they say in Yorkshire! 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

9 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

The irony. How’s Ben Flower getting on?

Completely agree , I wasn't happy when we signed him , still not , for me he should never have set foot on a RL pitch again 

That however doesn't stop me offering an opinion on somebody else 

35 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Completely agree , I wasn't happy when we signed him , still not , for me he should never have set foot on a RL pitch again 

That however doesn't stop me offering an opinion on somebody else 

I’ll never call Ben Flower because he helped Saints lift the 2014 GF. 

2 hours ago, POR said:

remind me who are the oulton twins

Willie and Henry 😉

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 minute ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Willie and Henry 😉

sorry to burst your bubble yes they were brothers but not twins three oulton brothers played a bit of rugby in the 70's arthur was the oldest willie in the middle and henry the baby 

6 hours ago, muckymunksy said:

Why would anyone want to sign for Wakefield?

since you posted this statement i have had 6 hours to think of a reason  and i have come up with ........erm......?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 11/04/2021 at 19:15, Clogiron said:

It's almost beyond belief that Trinity believe he's the answer to their problems, but it does confirm where their problems truly lay. They could have kept Pauli Pauli and he would have provided more than Andrew Fifita ever will, application and commitment are words you would never use in conjunction with him.

The most ridiculous post ever, you are dim beyond belief. PP isn’t in the same universe you fool.

Archived