Fifita’s set for reunion at Wakefield!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’s heard from Justin Horo that Wakefield train at dog sh/t park and wants to bring his dog along to training. Walk the dog and a days training, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

At least its not under water like the one in Leeds usually is.

I read that a couple of the big clubs are stepping in now?  If he does decide to have a crack at Super League I hope he follows the great David Solomona's lead and sticks with the Trinity offer.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

On 12/04/2021 at 13:12, muckymunksy said:

Why would anyone want to sign for Wakefield?

He’s maybe got an interest in artists impressions or maybe he thinks dodging the turds at training might improve his sidestep.

15 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

The most ridiculous post ever, you are dim beyond belief. PP isn’t in the same universe you fool.

He's a big lad who lacks mobility, dodgy knees and plays short minutes, which one am I talking about?

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

He’s maybe got an interest in artists impressions or maybe he thinks dodging the turds at training might improve his sidestep.

You do know that the only drawings produced by the club are the current ones. All others were produced by potential developers.

Also they no longer train in Fev where the offending field is located.

So, apart from that, you're spot on... 🙂

The draw of playing alongside his brother is key.

5 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’s heard from Justin Horo that Wakefield train at dog sh/t park and wants to bring his dog along to training. Walk the dog and a days training, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Dog Park is Fev's training ground - that's where Wakey used to train in Horo's days.

Archived