The future of rugby league (NRL)

40 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemeehallwood/2021/04/12/the-nrls-past-should-be-an-important-part-of-its-future/?sh=22db35d34ec4

Apologies if this has been done elsewhere.

Interesting, and relevant to the UK if super league ever becomes an 'elite' league.

Bit of a blueprint for the future of part-time Championship/League 1 clubs, isn't it....

6 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Thoughtful contribution Manfred. Well done.

If this hygienic facility had been available on the occasion I visited Belle Vue then I might have considered going back on another occasion.

I can’t imagine how unpleasant it must be to go to the toilets at The Jungle on game day.

5 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

If this hygienic facility had been available on the occasion I visited Belle Vue then I might have considered going back on another occasion.

I can’t imagine how unpleasant it must be to go to the toilets at The Jungle on game day.

You will get no argument from me on the unattractiveness of the disgraceful holes that Cas & Shakey have the sense of humour to call their "stadiums", but it's hardly germaine to the thread, is it?

Archived