Sun 18 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/21 at 14:30

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way we have started this season has been beyond my expectations. Not the results, I would have fancied 2 wins anyway, but the way we have gone about it. I'm really happy with our defence and our attack looks much more structured and patient than it ever was under Radford.

However this is our first proper test. Warrington haven't looked amazing so far but they are a quality side and will come good.

Reynolds is a miss but I'm confident that if we defend with the same intensity as the first two weeks we will have too much for Warrington. 

Hull by 10

25 mins gone, 2-0 to Ullefsee.

Sneyd pen.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Moved on to 2-2, Ratchford pen.

33 mins gone.

Same score at arf tarm.

Wire perhaps with the better half but not by much.

Very cagey first half from both sides but both have shown glimpses of being able to open it out. Warrington have had a couple of chances that they never looked like taking and Hull haven't come close.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Superb try by Hull, Jordan lane with a 50m break finished off by Jake Connor.

8-2 With Sneyds conversion.

Superb off the cuff try for Jake Connor after a loose offload from Jack Brown. Great run by Jordan Lane. Sneyd adds the two.

8-2 Hull lead.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Superb try by Hull, Jordan lane with a 50m break finished off by Jake Connor.

8-2 With Sneyds conversion.

Jordan Lane's quicker over the pitch than I am on the keyboard.

Çhris Hill fortunate in how good Daryl Clarke is.

8-8.

Archived