Fri 16 Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull KR have choked a couple of times in games they could have won (definitely should have won in last week's case!). But they have been really competitive and played some good rugby at times. Huddersfield aren't firing yet. I'm going to go for an upset, because why not?

Rovers by 4

I don't think Hudds are any better than Cas and Rovers deserved to beat Cas last week even according to Daryl Powell.

OK we didn't actually win but had it been a Super League game we would have at least got a draw having been level after 10 mins of extra time.

Even so the bookmakers have Huddersfield by 10 and that seems to be in line with the majority view on here so maybe I've got my East Hull glasses on.

With Sezer back for Hudds and Takairangi still unavailable for Rovers maybe they are right. Last year after a good performance Rovers would be rank bad the week after and we still need to prove that was so last year.

But Rovers 2021 have been getting better and better each week and look due for a win. We were within a fluke bounce of the ball last week but until we do win the bookmakers and the rest of you are entitled to have your doubts.

Well... another week, another game. So anothor lose is inevitable.

We are 0 and 2, as are Huddersfield. So someone's unwanted 0 has to go. 

I thought we showed we are a capable side last week but somehow managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, twice. 

A few things need tightening up but I think we stand a good chance if we can start well. If we don't people may be asking to see the cowbell-end of Tony Smith.

Ben Crooks scores within seconds - a contender for fastest ever?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Ben Crooks scores within seconds - a contender for fastest ever?

The Abdull's conversion bounces in off the crossbar. Quite a start.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A try from kick-off for the team that kicked-off you don't see that often 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Fastest ever SL try

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Sky say it is the fastest try in the SL era, but beaten by a Lee Jackson effort from before then.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Sky say it is the fastest try in the SL era, but beaten by a 9-second Lee Jackson effort from before then.

They're saying it is confirmed as 7 seconds

Just now, Padge said:

They're saying it is confirmed as 7 seconds

Kenny Edwards is down and <shock news> not with cramp. Sims also hurt. It was quite a collision.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

What a start? And the kick off the bar. HKR’s night?

Huddersfield look like that try is still preying on their minds. They need to settle down a bit.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

What a start? And the kick off the bar. HKR’s night?

Are you watching it on a steam telly. 😄

Archived