Referee J. Vella
Touch Judge 1 N. Bennett
Touch Judge 2 W. Turley
Reserve Referee A. Sweet
M Com D. Milburn
Time Keeper S. Marshall

IMG_0583.JPG

We'll stop them in the forwards and rip em to bits in the backs, Batley by 26

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, frank said:

Any chance  of a link to the game?

It's on "Our League" Frank, from the RFL

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

We'll stop them in the forwards and rip em to bits in the backs, Batley by 26

Not too confident, then?

Dicko could have a cunning plan, you know.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

59 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Can't really see Oldham putting 18 past us, we just need to be switched on from the go.

I think we are all a bit in the dark at the moment having only really played Fev and Halifax, so nothing settled yet. I do think we have some decent backs and half backs, but our forwards really need to get on top, and their forwards look to be their strength so I think that will be where the match is won or lost.

Thanks guys for the link. It's on at 11-45pm here so I will stay up and watch it. I watched the Cup game against Featherstone and there wasn't much between the teams. A couple of mistakes at the back end of the game was the difference.

11 hours ago, frank said:

Thanks guys for the link. It's on at 11-45pm here so I will stay up and watch it. I watched the Cup game against Featherstone and there wasn't much between the teams. A couple of mistakes at the back end of the game was the difference.

You have to purchase stream in advance frank it's double price on the day

IMG_0583.JPG

On 14/04/2021 at 21:00, distantdog said:

I think we are all a bit in the dark at the moment having only really played Fev and Halifax, so nothing settled yet. I do think we have some decent backs and half backs, but our forwards really need to get on top, and their forwards look to be their strength so I think that will be where the match is won or lost.

I agree.

The only thing I've taken from the games I've seen, and the results so far is, just how difficult it is to predict results.

Traditionally, we always seem to play better against fancied opposition, but tend not to play quite so well against lesser teams. If we can play like we have against Fev, I can see us winning comfortably. If we are even slightly off our game though, I think it will be a very difficult afternoon. 

from FEV we'ave played you and oldham and beat them 58-10 but don't let that score fool you against oldhan we didn't drop any ball and completed all our sets and you know how well we  can score if  we keep ball in hand 

for oldham to their  credit although well beaten never gave up so much they scored a good second try when the score was 54-4 they moved the ball well and  in a different game could have scored more tries the'ave got strong running forwards  and a couple of decent halfbacks so underestimate them at your peril 

Having said all that I still think you will win but I would be surprised if it wasn't  a close contest

Archived