War Chest

Kevin Nicholas

Just to confirm that the War Chest will be running again this year as 2021 is a year more than ever where we will need any income we can get.

it remains a sponsorship of £5 per win or £100 for the season and after each win there will be a members draw with £100 prize as before.

Any member who paid the full £100 in 2020 can rejoin for 2021 and pay as much as they wish to pay or pay £5 per win this year instead.

Anybody with any queries or who wants to join as a new member just ring me on 07831230999.

Previous members with an email address will get an email next week.

Thanks for your support.

As we aren't a)allowed in yet and b) can't always attend it would be an idea to set up a payment method, similar to Half-Time Draw, where we can send payments. I didn't register for last year but would like to rejoin and have the option of how to send money.

Hi there Phil, do what I'm doing save the donations up until you can get up to the club, I have already put to ne side for the four matches we have played, although we lost two against Featherstone I consider the effort they put in was worth the contributions.

That's my personal take on it.

Archived