OurLeague

phildog

First time I've needed to use OurLeague, logged on this morning and bought my ticket. Tomorrow how do I get to the part where I simply click to watch? AND if I've signed in by mobile phone can I just transfer and sign in on laptop instead. Anybody responding please bear in mind....I'm an internet DUMMY, KISS....

Your ticket is registered to your account so wherever you log in you will be granted access to the game that you have paid for. It works quite straightforwardly on laptops, tablets etc but I have had difficulties in accessing via a smart TV unless I used casting.

So, your best bet is to simply go to the website on your laptop, sign into your account, go to Live Stream and your game should be "lit up" for you to click on and enjoy.

It is worth noting that you can only watch the stream on one device at a time. Clearly they know Batley fans all too well. 🙂

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Frank,

Go to www.rugbt-league.com

Then to Login

Enter your email address

Enter your password

Then press Login.

On the next screen

Click the read FAQ page

Next screen scroll to Contact us.

I hope this solves the problem for you.

4 hours ago, frank said:

Thanks Bob. DO you know there e-mail address?

CONTACT US

If you require assistance with your purchase or stream please e-mail ourleague@streamamg.com and a member of the team will be back in touch. Please ensure first that you have read the FAQs and that any query is not already covered. Also, please ensure your device meets the system requirements outlined in the FAQs.

IMG_0583.JPG

Well that's it in regard to Our League. Pity really!

I sent two emails to the following with no replies.

Email@RugbyLeagueontv.co.uk

ourleague@streamingamg.com

9 hours ago, frank said:

Well that's it in regard to Our League. Pity really!

I sent two emails to the following with no replies.

Email@RugbyLeagueontv.co.uk

ourleague@streamingamg.com

That second address is slightly wrong, it's ourleague@streamamg.com

Have you tried logging out and back in again? Or trying on another device? 

2 hours ago, frank said:

I didn't make a mistake in the address when I sent it.

It wasn't returned so they obviously got it.

I hate it when companies do that, especially when it's a paid service you're trying to access. 

Don't even bother. I have had a subscription to Live Rugby League for 4 years now, which is broadcast via a subdomain of rugby-league.com (as is our League). This allows you to stream Superleague in countries that don't have contracts with skysports. 

I've had no end of problems with the stream from time to time, but wherever and to whever I have written, I have not once got a reply from them. Their support simply does not exist .... 

Archived