Putting Leigh in SL is the biggest mistake RL ever made (Merged threads)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

So do I take it you consider that if  every team plays each other on a home and away basis the League Leaders are the Champion team?

There could not be any fairer system in my opinion, and I cannot see how anyone can disagree with it except for commercial reasons.

Only if that is the system in place at the start of the season and understood by all i.e not under the system we have now because it is understood by all that the Champions are the team that wins the Grand Final and as such rightly or wrongly teams gear towards peaking for that. For me the true test is finishing top of the pile at the end of the season. Play offs are just a glorified cup competition.

19 minutes ago, RP London said:

be careful what you wish for.. i may actually send you some 😄 

We've started doing rum through lockdown and launched it about 3 months ago.. thats been going well and may explain some of my later day posts 😄 

Is it good old fashioned Dark Navy Rum ?

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Is it good old fashioned Dark Navy Rum ?

Its a spiced rum but based around a good dark navy rum with a bit of a dried fruit edge to it (at 42%).. We then add some of our sweets to it and made 2 flavoured rum liqueurs.. Clotted Cream Toffee and a Chocolate Honeycomb liqueur (both at 25%).. the clotted cream toffee is dangerously moreish!

(Shameless plug... Charles Butler Rum.. available through all good rum websites and growing! 😄)

The fine comestibles arent bad either! 

Archived