The Super League Table

31 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Dear BBC,

How dumb does this look?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/tables

Come on auntie, get it right. Why oh why oh why....

Is this what I don't pay my license fee for?

Yours,

Irrationally angry of Chelmsford.

Agree It does look dumb but with this new diff% being used with 100% wins Hull on 4pts are above teams on 6pts incidentally identical table on RFL site

5 minutes ago, POR said:

Agree It does look dumb but with this new diff% being used with 100% wins Hull on 4pts are above teams on 6pts incidentally identical table on RFL site

The table is in the correct order of course. But the justification for the positions are win percentage and then points percentage. So if those two numbers are not shown, but some other irrelevant data is, then it looks dumb, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

The important error to be corrected is to realize that Catalans are now 3rd and Wigan 4th.

Incorrect.

Remember it's points difference percentage now, not just straight up points difference.

6 hours ago, MZH said:

Incorrect.

Remember it's points difference percentage now, not just straight up points difference.

When was this changed? I’ve never heard about it changing and why now after over 100 years of points difference? Not complaining, keep scoring more than Salford and Wakefield.

On 17/04/2021 at 11:25, marklaspalmas said:

The table is in the correct order of course. 

Apart from "Drawn" should be in between "Won" and "Lost".

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

1 hour ago, Cheadle Leyther said:

When was this changed? I’ve never heard about it changing and why now after over 100 years of points difference? Not complaining, keep scoring more than Salford and Wakefield.

We haven't had 100 years of points difference.  Not even half that.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

Archived