Peter V'landys saved the Sharks

I remember when I first came on to the forum looking for a team to follow and picked the Sharks for the simple reason I liked their song. Then I took the hump with them as they wouldn't post me something. 

Notice how quiet I am about them now there is something wrong at that club I'll not use the word rotten. Watching a snippet of NRL 360 I learned that all the " backroom " staff of the premier winning team have been sacked since. Morris was basically coaching with his hands tied behind his back and quite frankly was  right to walk out.

Vichy a Sharks  fan who used to post on here would probably be able to go into more depth on the subject. There was also another poster whose name escapes me he was a regular on the Sharks forum but hasn't been around here in a long time.

As for me as long as it isnt the Rabbitohs, Roosters or Storm I dont care who are the Premiers.

Wouldn't mind a Panthers\Parramatta final this year

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

4 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

I remember when I first came on to the forum looking for a team to follow and picked the Sharks for the simple reason I liked their song. Then I took the hump with them as they wouldn't post me something. 

Notice how quiet I am about them now there is something wrong at that club I'll not use the word rotten. Watching a snippet of NRL 360 I learned that all the " backroom " staff of the premier winning team have been sacked since. Morris was basically coaching with his hands tied behind his back and quite frankly was  right to walk out.

Vichy a Sharks  fan who used to post on here would probably be able to go into more depth on the subject. There was also another poster whose name escapes me he was a regular on the Sharks forum but hasn't been around here in a long time.

As for me as long as it isnt the Rabbitohs, Roosters or Storm I dont care who are the Premiers.

Wouldn't mind a Panthers\Parramatta final this year

For future reference Irish Saint what colours do you want adopting for your awards etc. I assumed Sharks colours were your thing. Given the post above can I take it a change is required? 

1 hour ago, Graham said:

For future reference Irish Saint what colours do you want adopting for your awards etc. I assumed Sharks colours were your thing. Given the post above can I take it a change is required? 

I havent switched allegiance to any particular team, tho being a dedicated follower of fashion😄 I am on record as saying Parramatta provide the best off-field clothing each year. Sadly, this year with the withdrawal  of ISC, though Canberra still  turn out in their attire  I have only been able to obtain a   Dacia Parramatta training shirt  so far this  season.

Gutherson is my favourite current player.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

10 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

I havent switched allegiance to any particular team, tho being a dedicated follower of fashion😄 I am on record as saying Parramatta provide the best off-field clothing each year. Sadly, this year with the withdrawal  of ISC, though Canberra still  turn out in their attire  I have only been able to obtain a   Dacia Parramatta training shirt  so far this  season.

Gutherson is my favourite current player.

When we sold some NRL shirts and baseball caps a few years ago in the Featherstone Rovers club shop ... Tigers, Sharks and Parra among them... I must say I was most drawn to to the Eels colours and designs too.

Yesterday when watching I was drawn to the Cowboys home kit. That though was because of all the NRL kits it most resembles a traditional Featherstone Rovers butcher’s stripe kit. (like this centenary season club kit for example).

GTUVI32.jpg
B87R2n7.jpg
Not quite but you get the drift.

Archived