Bookies Odds

HaxbyKnight

The Knights are 1/4 with Skybet, who give Sheffield a 12 points start on the handicap. In the other games:-

Swinton +24 v Featherstone

Bradford +12 v Halifax

Whitehaven v Newcastle, are off levels.

No easy choices among that lot. I think Knights will win a close game, but based on handicaps, I'd go for Sheffield, Halifax, Featherstone, and Whitehaven.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

If you fancy a flutter on the Knights today, Skybet have them priced at 1/100. Oldham get a 34 points start on the handicap.

Handicaps in the other games, Sheffield +14, v. Fev, Bradford +14 at London, Newcastle +8 v. Halifax, and Whitehaven +10 at Widnws.

Knights are also 5/2 second favourites to win the 1895 Cup.

Knights are 2/7 with Skybet today. On the handicap, Bradford have a 12 points start.

The Knights Ladies are 2/5 to beat Cas, with their opponents also getting a 12 points handicap start.

Other Championship odds today:-

Batley v. Swinton(+24),   Halifax (+16) v. Fev,  London v. Dewsbury (+24), Oldham (+20) v. Widnes, and Sheffield .v Whitehaven (+22).

5 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Knights are 2/7 with Skybet today. On the handicap, Bradford have a 12 points start.

The Knights Ladies are 2/5 to beat Cas, with their opponents also getting a 12 points handicap start.

Other Championship odds today:-

Batley v. Swinton(+24),   Halifax (+16) v. Fev,  London v. Dewsbury (+24), Oldham (+20) v. Widnes, and Sheffield .v Whitehaven (+22).

Think York need 12 start, giving too many soft penalties away again and powder puff tackling won't win you many games.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m quietly confident of a win, think there will only be a try or so in it.

Got my last 2 bets right (Leeds -18 against Leigh and Fev -24 against London) but steering clear of a bet today!

Archived