And so to next week.

RogerT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we're a bit full of ourselves at the moment but which team do you think isn't performing as you'd have expected? For me it's Swinton, I thought they'd recruited as well as anybody and would need extra attention but they haven't woken up yet. Whilst York also brought lots in I wouldn't have expected them to be putting 64 on Lions.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

I have to bring you down to earth now; Batley was the first team this season to allow Widnes to score first in a match!!!

Suitably brought down to earth. We are the first team to score 38 points against them in one half this season too!

I think the fact after 3 games and every club bar one, has points on the board says a lot!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Teams are still coming together after such a long lay off and a short and disrupted pre-season.

I don't think we'll really have a true picture of how good teams are for a few weeks yet.

The only predictable thing so far, is just how unpredictable the results are. 

whats all that DIF% and WP%, ??,  why complicate things.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

48 minutes ago, RPH said:

whats all that DIF% and WP%, ??,  why complicate things.

Has anyone told you about this Covid thing?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

That was a forward pass between 8 and 13 for their second try.

And also look at 13 sticking the boot into Tonks when he scores.

I was very impressed with the commentary this week Tony Rea, was excellent, but George went on about the slope a bit too much

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

47 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I was very impressed with the commentary this week Tony Rea, was excellent, but George went on about the slope a bit too much

I like Rea too. He comes across as knowledgeable and enthusiastic but without playing the comic (looking at Sky here).

On 26/04/2021 at 14:55, Blind side johnny said:

Has anyone told you about this Covid thing?

yes heard it on the wireless,  so i haven't been out of the door for over a year, 

anyway, I am glad we have lots of DIFF, but not so happy with the WP

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived