Sat 24 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/21 at 16:30

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

I'll bite.

"Hilarious"?

Got to get your entertainment somewhere I guess. As far as I can see we will have got 2 of the 4 toughest away games out of the way very early. Obviously I hope we will win but you would never be assuming a win away at Hull or Catalan.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

35 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

austin not travelling due to an expired passport, maybe that guy making up the stuff about the drinking culture was right about the lack of professionalism

It would be unprofessional to let one passport expire, has he really let his British, Australian and Portuguese passports all run out?! 🤣

2 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

austin not travelling due to an expired passport, maybe that guy making up the stuff about the drinking culture was right about the lack of professionalism

Put Ratchford at halfback and Ashton in at fullback, maybe better balanced. 

7 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

It would be unprofessional to let one passport expire, has he really let his British, Australian and Portuguese passports all run out?! 🤣

Are we to assume that  Austin’s Tanzanian passport has expired as well?

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Who is Greg Austin? FFS.

Former centre at Hull KR and Halifax if memory serves, quite quick as well and scored boatloads of tries.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

"That's the story of their season"

All three and a bit f***ing games of it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Some great name pronunciations so far by the main commentator. Mcmeekman and Sammy Sony Langey, the Pacific islander via Japan

Well it’s like the NRL . Players have told sky they want their names said differently . 

Archived