Sat 24 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/21 at 16:30

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Well it’s like the NRL . Players have told sky they want their names said differently . 

I remember thinking that new bloke at Canberra looks pretty handy.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

That was a brain fart of high order.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

16 mins gone and Wire caught with the ball on the last tackle three times already down the left hand side.

Interesting.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

And he never let his passport expire. 

Well, if you'd already been to Hull and Halifax you'd be pretty nervous about where you were heading next.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Well, if you'd already been to Hull and Halifax you'd be pretty nervous about where you were heading next.

Oh, very good.

Warrington decide to help Catalan along the way.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

9 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

What’s French for pass?!

Queekit?

That was bizarre.

Wire cough up possession but the Wire defenders near him did nothing to prevent Maloney improving the kick.

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

That was bizarre.

Wire cough up possession but the Wire defenders near him did nothing to prevent Maloney improving the kick.

Don't listen to your own players claiming a knock on, listen to the ref.

Superb break from Daryl Clarke and great support from Ben Currie for a good Wire try.

Impressed with the finish from Currie, especially the way he avoided being tackled and losing the ball real close to the line...

Do we not get to see any replays then?

It's a while since I watched coverage of Catalans' games.

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Superb break from Daryl Clarke and great support from Ben Currie for a good Wire try.

Impressed with the finish from Currie, especially the way he avoided being tackled and losing the ball real close to the line...

We might let him forget that one day.

But I doubt it.

Archived