Fri 23 Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/21 at 17:30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds will win this even with so many players out 

Leeds expecting 5 back Handley Myler Hurrell amongst them. Having 2 proper half backs and centre and expect Handley to play centre aswell. Leeds pack too strong for rovers and with some strike out wide. Leeds by 16

Leeds have a load of big guns returning for this game and Agar says his big problem is who to leave out.

Rovers certainly won't roll over but I fear Leeds will have too much. Rovers have been in knife edge games week after week and it might take it's toll this week.

I think Leeds will win this game and as the season goes on feature at the top end of the table.

Wouldn't have minded watching this in the build up to our game but looks like, as in the Pies v Cas fixture toneet, radio/internet commentary will have to do, if we can find one.

I fancy this will be another tight one, Rovers' home advantage might just be enough for them.

Rervers 18 L**ds 16.

Incidentally, this will be Rovers' 3rd successive home fixture, after they beat the Giants last week and lost to Saints on April 1st.

For Leeds, they're on their travels again after losing at home to Wigan last week, forfeiting home advantage when they lost to Cas the previous week and being the away team when beating Wakey in their opening fixture the week before.

Only in RL.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Wouldn't have minded watching this in the build up to our game but looks like, as in the Pies v Cas fixture toneet, radio/internet commentary will have to do, if we can find one.

I fancy this will be another tight one, Rovers' home advantage might just be enough for them.

Rervers 18 L**ds 16.

Incidentally, this will be Rovers' 3rd successive home fixture, after they beat the Giants last week and lost to Saints on April 1st.

For Leeds, they're on their travels again after losing at home to Wigan last week, forfeiting home advantage when they lost to Cas the previous week and being the away team when beating Wakey in their opening fixture the week before.

Only in RL.

11 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Yeah but that Rovers 'home' game was played at St Helens! After the Leeds game we then have 3 straight away games at Warrington, Castleford and Wakefield. All season there seems to be blocks of away and home games.

1 hour ago, DimmestStar said:

Yeah but that Rovers 'home' game was played at St Helens! After the Leeds game we then have 3 straight away games at Warrington, Castleford and Wakefield. All season there seems to be blocks of away and home games.

Indeed it was and that was why I posted "April 1st" in italics and also why I posted "Only in RL" at the end.

I was being a little ironic.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Just to add that Leeds are happy for on loan Muizz Mustapha to feature for Rovers. Leeds are very good with that sort of thing.

Brad Takairangi to finally make his debut but Korbin Sims, Ben Crooks and Greg Minikin injured and Mikey Lewis suspended.

Still think Rovers are fielding a strong team.

5 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

Leeds by something controversial 

Is Jordan Tansey available?

Rervers 8 Leeds nowt after 20 mins.

Hall and Parcel were the opening try scorers I think.

Parcel try was converted.

10-0 after 23 mins.

Linnet the latest try scorer.

Rervers 14 Leeds nowt.

Conversion good.

16-0.

Leeds reply.

16-6.

21 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

You just knew that Ryan Hall would score in this game....

Parcel too?

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

hermes have left it in the wheelie bin

On bin collection day, no doubt.

Archived