Fri 23 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Bit of tiredness in the Hull camp after golden point and a short turnaround should hopefully help keep the score down. We might even nick it late on. Maybe not. 

Hull by 12.  

Sao is back for Hull plus Mick Crane depending on fitness so the team will be stronger.

Ouch. Some funny Sky choices at the moment.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Whilst I remain confident of a win tonight, the more I think about it this could prove to be a real test of how far we've come under Hodgson.

Yes it's only Wakefield, but after playing 90 minutes and coming off a 5 day turnaround I know we are going to need to dig deep and it wouldn't surprise me if we look a bit sluggish. This is exactly the sort of game we would have lost in the past. If Wakefield are able to raise their game and challenge us then we might find out a bit more about what this team is made of. I'm hoping that we can fly out of the blocks and have it all but won after half an hour because we are bound to fatigue a bit if it's tight late on.

9 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

Even though Trin are pretty clueless at the moment I’d loved to have gone to this game and had a pint or two with OF!

Would have been very nice pal.

Hope you're going okay. 🙂

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

10 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

Getting there, slowly but surely.

Good lad! 👍

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

What price Savelio in the WC squad if he has a really good season ? 

You could say that about anyone. 🙄

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

That was not a knock on to me from what the replays showed, it was lost by Hull in a strip.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived